Get Kellan Lutz

definatelylizzy

really want kellan to be at ET8 cos cos he cancelled ET6 and i never got to meet him, never met him before and he's my fave, so fingers crossed he'll be there, it would make my year, who's with me :WINCE:

i totally agree with you i am also hoping that they manage to get kellan i also was looking forward to meeting him at et6

really want kellan to be at ET8 cos cos he cancelled ET6 and i never got to meet him, never met him before and he's my fave, so fingers crossed he'll be there, it would make my year, who's with me :WINCE:

i totally agree with you i am also hoping that they manage to get kellan i also was looking forward to meeting him at et6

YES! It's like our last chance :( Just him is fine tbh haha :D

really want kellan to be at ET8 cos cos he cancelled ET6 and i never got to meet him, never met him before and he's my fave, so fingers crossed he'll be there, it would make my year, who's with me :thumbup:

I was devastated when he cancelled

He did say that he would make it up to us after cancelling twice.

I really NEED to meet him again, I am willing to beg!

i'm totally up for begging!! :D

Kellan would be AMAZING - a dream come true guest :YAHOO::wub::YAHOO::wub::smile::D

couldn't agree with you more :P

omg preeeeeeeeeeeeetty plz with sugar on top :wub: he´s like on of the nicest human beings that i´ve ever met!!!!

don't forget the gummy bears with that sugar :lol:

Yes, I would like to meet Kellan...t'would be cool :D

:YAHOO:

TOTE AGREE Kellan would be amazing!!!

:wub:

yeah that would be awesome :P

:wub:

really want kellan to be at ET8 cos cos he cancelled ET6 and i never got to meet him, never met him before and he's my fave, so fingers crossed he'll be there, it would make my year, who's with me :wub:

YES! It's like our last chance :( Just him is fine tbh haha :wub:

just a chance for one hug and a gorgeous photo with him, that would make my greatest wish come true, love him to bits!! :wub: