Glen Mazzara interested in coming to LFCC

Hey guys, I just saw on Twitter right now that Walking Dead exec producer Glen Mazzara is interested in coming to LFCC on Twitter.

Here's the post:

Untitled.png

Just thought I'd point it out for the organizers and see who else would love to have Glen along for a big Walking Dead celebration! You guys interested?

Edited by Jemzamia

• Moderators

I'd be really interested to hear from someone involved in the show :(

Tend to tweet a lot with Gale Anne Hurd who is a producer, and she's such a nice person to talk to.

Everyone seems to have a real passion for the show, and they're all great with the fans.

I'd be really interested to hear from someone involved in the show :WINCE:

Tend to tweet a lot with Gale Anne Hurd who is a producer, and she's such a nice person to talk to.

Everyone seems to have a real passion for the show, and they're all great with the fans.

Gale would be a great guest to get, not only for her involvement with Walking Dead but also the Terminator and Aliens movies.

She seems a bit of a fan of the UK and is always tweeting about football....she must be a possibility.

Definately interested!!

I speak to Iron Singleton (T-Dawg) on a semi regular basis and I know he is desperate to be asked and is a huge fan of London

love to meet irone singleton but after tonight jon bernthal was absoloutly brilliant please bring him to lfacc