We are pleased to announce our latest guest for LFCC

ROBERT DUNCAN MCNEILL

s7pub3.jpg

VoyagerMcNeill1.jpg

tumblr_lr4jnfMsZ81qgjvrso1_500.jpg

11374860_ori.jpg

Star Trek: Voyager (TV series)

Tom Paris / Lieutenant Tom Paris

Star Trek: The Next Generation (TV series)

Cadet First Class Nicholas Locarno

– The First Duty (1992) … Cadet First Class Nicholas Locarno

Chuck (TV series) (supervising producer - 22 episodes, 2008-2009) (co-executive producer - 19 episodes, 2010) (executive producer - 18 episodes, 2010-2012) (producer - 12 episodes, 2007-2008)

2007 What About Brian (TV series) (producer - 3 episodes)

Masters of the Universe

Kevin Corrigan

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000536/

I watched Masters Of The Universe last Saturday, it was on one of the Sky Movie Channels. I was bewildered as to why everyone in Eternia was running around in futuristic spacesuits except Dolph who was running around in pants and a cape.

Great guest though, I love the 80s films and actors. I'll be getting his autograph.

This is awesome and makes me wonder who else from Voyager might show up. My personal choices would be:

The Doctor

Janeway

Kes

Torres

I assume since no special day is given here, he will be present on the Saturday (when I am going).

Cool, didn't get round to see him last time he was at MK so this is a nice addition.

He wasn't able to make it last time, but the forum wasn't updated until I was half way there :WINCE:

Erm... this is confusing, he was there as I met him! And I've got the picture to prove it. Unless you mean a different MK? But he was definitely there along with Tim and Kate last time!

Cool, didn't get round to see him last time he was at MK so this is a nice addition.

He wasn't able to make it last time, but the forum wasn't updated until I was half way there :WINCE:

Erm... this is confusing, he was there as I met him! And I've got the picture to prove it. Unless you mean a different MK? But he was definitely there along with Tim and Kate last time!

Yep he sure was! He was really nice too. That was CM16 :)