Star Trek London

showmasters

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Far too close to Chevron 7.9 for me.

close to autographica for me als and im sure a few others. but its dedicated trek, could be special, so will push this to the top of my want to attend list

Not only Chevron but it's the weekend before HW4 which is a week before Chevron and I'm doing both of those already. Could be a mad (and expensive) few weeks.

Far too close to Chevron 7.9 for me.

close to autographica for me als and im sure a few others. but its dedicated trek, could be special, so will push this to the top of my want to attend list

Not only Chevron but it's the weekend before HW4 which is a week before Chevron and I'm doing both of those already. Could be a mad (and expensive) few weeks.

october always is choca, and thats just showmasters events, throw in other orgs stuff also! no way I can get them all off work, thats if I still have a job by then :-(

the ,massive events stuff like chev will have to take a back seat im afraid :-(

autographica with a possible buzz aldrin appearence and this trek thing must take priority for me.

Liking the fact that the words Star Trek, London, and some dates are enough to cause people to book time off etc. Despite not even knowing what it is going to be :D

I've heard that it's some bloke selling off his Next Generation VHS collection from a garage just off Shepherds Bush Road.

Liking the fact that the words Star Trek, London, and some dates are enough to cause people to book time off etc. Despite not even knowing what it is going to be :D

I'm more impressed that two pages in and I don't think there has been a single guest request yet!

I've heard that it's some bloke selling off his Next Generation VHS collection from a garage just off Shepherds Bush Road.
They took up a lot of space (pun intended) and I didn't even own all of them. Most of my episodes were recorded off of the Tv rather than purchased.

And strangely Rob didn't suggest it could be Star Trek Photo Shoot Mania :D

You just HAD to go there :D

you cant stop the signal!

They took up a lot of space (pun intended) and I didn't even own all of them. Most of my episodes were recorded off of the Tv rather than purchased.

yer my TNG were also mostly taped off TV aside the special box set releases like the data head, borg box, battles box and the transporter unification one. I only had a few of the original individual releases 2 ep releases for TNG, rest were taped off the tv,

Edited by timelord81r

I'm more impressed that two pages in and I don't think there has been a single guest request yet!

probably down to not knowing what it is actually going to be. A Trek experience/exhibition type event appears to be a popular theory. Although since when has a minor detail like not knowing ever stopped people :D

probably down to not knowing what it is actually going to be. A Trek experience/exhibition type event appears to be a popular theory. Although since when has a minor detail like not knowing ever stopped people :D

My thinking exactly!

I had a most of DS9 and Voyager at one point (didn't pay full price), maybe a dozen TNG. When I bought again on DVD the whole run of DS9 took up less space than 1 season on video. And that wasn't even the slimline cases.

So Star Trek is now 1 shelf instead of a whole cabinet.

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe SM could speak to their friends then , and ask them to release a little more information.

This clashes with something else, so either SM or the "friends" better start giving reasons as to why attendees should keep that weekend free, rather than the clash.

Is it an exhibition?

Will there be guests there?

What sort of prices are involved from the friends?