Star Trek London

showmasters

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Email received an hour ago.. will be a 2 day event at Excel. There will be guests, autos, photos, etc plus props, talks and stunt demonstration, etc, etc

First guest to be announced 16th April when tickets go on sale.

As SM have allowed this whole thread, I assume I'm not breaking rules by posting this info.. Tried to paste in the poster on that email, but cant figure it out.

Edited by dragonmate1

Email received an hour ago.. will be a 2 day event at Excel. There will be guests, autos, photos, etc plus props, talks and stunt demonstration, etc, etc

First guest to be announced 16th April when tickets go on sale.

As SM have allowed this whole thread, I assume I'm not breaking rules by posting this info.. Tried to paste in the poster on that email, but cant figure it out.

Its says 3 days on the email. Friday 19th to Sunday 21st October. Tickets go on sale on the 16th to those that signed up with Starfleet. Everyone else has to wait til the 30th.

What is Starfleet?
Register and you join Starfleet.

You haven't registered :D

It can be a bit misleading as there (I'm sure people know) an International Fan Club called Starfleet so make sure you go to the right website! Lol

Yay, an official Star Trek con to replace the one that ended.

And at a venue less then 15mins drive from my place :D

Hubby can drop me, then go park at work and take a small train ride of 1-2mins to the event to queue with me, saving us a load on parking. 9-12quid for the day is a little steep, Haven't paid to park there in ages so god only knows what the prices are now (anyone know?)

:hathor:

LLAP :borg:

Wow they just annoiced the first guest via email:

William Shatner

Patrick Stewart

Kate Mulgrew

Scott Bakula

Avery Brooks

And Showmasters are a official partner with CBS so this is going to be a great event I think! Cant wait to see what ticket prices are! Hopefully in line with normal Showmasters prices.