Star Trek London

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone,

Showmasters are always willing to help friends who have exciting projects and this is no exception; this is going to be big and we're guessing most of the Showmasters team will be there - so make sure you sign up to get to know the full details first.

We already know what's going on, yeah, we're really good friends, and can't recommend enough that you get signed up - Is London Ready?

Join Starfleet now!

www.startreklondon.com

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yer saw this a week or so ago, interesting, and surprising SM are involved as its an official thing, but happy as my hope for guests has now gone high again. also i was worried this would clash with a SM event which hopefully now it wont.

sounds good

wasnt some info gonna be released tonight or this week on it? gonna have a look around

edit - October 19-21, 2012

Edited by timelord81r

• Moderators

yer saw this a week or so ago, interesting, and surprising SM are involved as its an official thing, but happy as my hope for guests has now gone high again. also i was worried this would clash with a SM event which hopefully now it wont.

sounds good

wasnt some info gonna be released tonight or this week on it? gonna have a look around

No one actually said Showmasters were involved, I don't think?

sounds good

No one actually said Showmasters were involved, I don't think?

showmasters are helping, showmasters run cons, this is an official trek thing, so as I said my HOPE for guests has increased now SM are involved (helping), as before it was looking for like just an experienc ething, which would be awesome also, i mhoping perhaps for both now!

Actually re-reading the first post, dosnt seem like they mean help out as in get guests.

Seems they mean they know the people running whatever it is and they are helping spread the word. And most of the SM team will be there cause they are fans and friends, not as workers.

• Moderators

Just don't want people getting the wrong idea. No one has said Showmasters are helping or that they're involved in any way.

In fact I'd assume quite the opposite, especially when they've said they're 'guessing' Showmasters crew will be there etc.

But whatever, it doesn't matter. Still sounds awesome :P