Latest Guest Announcement - ROBERT MASCHIO

having seen Zach's play with "Emmeh" twice in 4days ther other week and met Zach at the stage door, I am soo very excited about this guest!!!! if you have him in scrubs for the photoshoot, I may totally geek out and wear my ones from work too :P

EPIC guest SM! just kinda wish he was at MK, too many good ones for me at LFACC now :D

:D

surfy sah xx

• 2 weeks later...

Really really can't wait to meet Robert. So far he's one of my main reasons for coming. :P

If you can bring ANY more Scrubs cast that would be fantastic! :P

Edited by LSM

• Moderators

I dont know if this has already been answered and honestly im too lazy to look :L but does anyone know how much the autograph and photoshoot for Rob is?

Click the link a few posts back in this thread. It tells you there. (I'd have just told you the answer if you hadn't admitted you were 'too lazy to look'... :thumbup:)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Damn! I missed him at the Glasgow Con, I really hope he does it again this year :D I met Zach Braff a few weeks back all i need to do now is meet Donald Faison :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Hiya,

When Rob was at Glasgow last year he had stuff he was selling that peeps could get signed..

Does anyone know what he had and how much it cost? Hoping he does the same for here!

Cheers

I was in Glasgow and met him. I think general autographs were £15, the other stuff was obviously more pricey but totally worth it.

He had scripts & scrubs, I think he also had some sports gear and jackets maybe, I never saw anyone buyt them though, they were pinned up behind him.

I think a scrubs shirt was £30, I bought a script (his original episode shooting script from an episode of Scrubs season 2) and that was £35.

Don't quote me though, my memory is usually quite terrible!

He brought it all with him in his luggage lol.

Edited by Elspeth

I was in Glasgow and met him. I think general autographs were £15, the other stuff was obviously more pricey but totally worth it.

He had scripts & scrubs, I think he also had some sports gear and jackets maybe, I never saw anyone buyt them though, they were pinned up behind him.

I think a scrubs shirt was £30, I bought a script (his original episode shooting script from an episode of Scrubs season 2) and that was £35.

Don't quote me though, my memory is usually quite terrible!

He brought it all with him in his luggage lol.

That is fab, thank you so much for your help! :D

Really hope he brings stuff again x