Star Wars guests attending Elstree Empire Day

showmasters

Thats a good question, most of those who go around at bigger events do it for charity.

I think there might even be something else on the same weekend.

There might be one or two I suppose.

I'd imagine someone with a eg a Stormtrooper costume might get an extra thrill wearing it at Elstree, where stormtroopers have actually walked!

I'm going to be taking along a few Lightsabers seeing it was at Elstree where they were first ignited. It will be somewhat cool emerging from Elstree and Borehamwood clutching a Lightsaber. But thats possibly as far as I will go cosplay wise

Any more guest news now? Like actors from the movies?

Thats a good question, most of those who go around at bigger events do it for charity.

I think there might even be something else on the same weekend.

There might be one or two I suppose.

I'd imagine someone with a eg a Stormtrooper costume might get an extra thrill wearing it at Elstree, where stormtroopers have actually walked!

I'm going to be taking along a few Lightsabers seeing it was at Elstree where they were first ignited. It will be somewhat cool emerging from Elstree and Borehamwood clutching a Lightsaber. But thats possibly as far as I will go cosplay wise

Any more guest news now? Like actors from the movies?

No more actors and I doubt we'll see anything more now

saying that you never know it was said the more ticket sales meant more guests and now its a sell out we might get one or two more if we are lucky

Thats quite true, I'm surprised that Warwick hasnt been mentioned, hes ALWAYS fun at events but not sure what hes up to at late would be nice to see him there and the same with Mike Edmonds also Jeremy Bulloch I did see in the press release a few days ago that any Guests interested should contact Jason so maybe they are in last minute discussions over this.

i think that also people may have already allocated their money for specific people or travelling etc and what with the enormity of the Auction list we may see some multi billionaires attending lol

saying that you never know it was said the more ticket sales meant more guests and now its a sell out we might get one or two more if we are lucky

Thats quite true, I'm surprised that Warwick hasnt been mentioned, hes ALWAYS fun at events but not sure what hes up to at late would be nice to see him there and the same with Mike Edmonds also Jeremy Bulloch I did see in the press release a few days ago that any Guests interested should contact Jason so maybe they are in last minute discussions over this.

i think that also people may have already allocated their money for specific people or travelling etc and what with the enormity of the Auction list we may see some multi billionaires attending lol

Lets hope so i would like to think as this was advertised as such a important event and with ticket sale starting at £60 upwards that we would see more actors than camera men?

Lets hope so i would like to think as this was advertised as such a important event and with ticket sale starting at £60 upwards that we would see more actors than camera men?

To be honest I wrongly predicted about a month or so ago that the big guest announcement may have been Carrie Fisher - people on FB etc kept predicting Harrison (never gonna happen) Ford or even George Lucas to attend.

Will be nice to see Kenny, Dave and Rusty again but quite possibly Showmasters will pull something out of the hat between now and next week - glad that we have Norman Reynolds and Colin Skeaping.