Payment problem

bandcat

Could someone please answer me email regarding a payment problem for this event as I have a very worried also attending person whose payment has been accepted but they need mine processing as I'm their carer. I don't want to keep spamming the email to get this sorted but I don't seem to be getting any response. thansk in advance.

Ordered two silver ages ago but no money has been taken yet!! So worried that we will miss out, my daughter will never forgive me if we do!! We have been coming since ET4!!
Don't worry. As long as you received the e-mail confirmation of your order then it should be fine. The payments are processed manually and will be done when Yvie has time. In case you aren't aware, she does this in her spare time. It's not her 'proper' job. If there is a problem with the payment/etc then you will be contacted.

Ordered two silver ages ago but no money has been taken yet!! So worried that we will miss out, my daughter will never forgive me if we do!! We have been coming since ET4!!
Don't worry. As long as you received the e-mail confirmation of your order then it should be fine. The payments are processed manually and will be done when Yvie has time. In case you aren't aware, she does this in her spare time. It's not her 'proper' job. If there is a problem with the payment/etc then you will be contacted.

That's brilliant, thank you. Yes I have kept the email :P

• 2 weeks later...

hello sorry to add a a question on ur topic just didnt want to start a new topic for this question, hope you dont mind.

when i checked my statement to check if the money came out of my account for my ticket, i noticed it came out a few days after i placed my order. A, thats not a promblem lol. B, i wondered if the money didnt come out straight away will i still get the lower ticket number i might have got if my payment would have gone straight out my account the day i brought my ticket?

would anyone else who brought a standard ticket after me get a lower number then me?

or does the ticket numbers still go in order of when the ticket was processed reguarless to when the payment was actually taken out my bank? because i know i had more then enough to cover the price of the ticket as i had just been payed :-)

Thank you

hello sorry to add a a question on ur topic just didnt want to start a new topic for this question, hope you dont mind.

when i checked my statement to check if the money came out of my account for my ticket, i noticed it came out a few days after i placed my order. A, thats not a promblem lol. B, i wondered if the money didnt come out straight away will i still get the lower ticket number i might have got if my payment would have gone straight out my account the day i brought my ticket?

would anyone else who brought a standard ticket after me get a lower number then me?

or does the ticket numbers still go in order of when the ticket was processed reguarless to when the payment was actually taken out my bank? because i know i had more then enough to cover the price of the ticket as i had just been payed :-)

Thank you

The ticket numbers are allocated in the order that thay have been placed, and not the payment order.

Thank you

The ticket numbers are allocated in the order that thay have been placed, and not the payment order.

Thank you for your help

xxx

Do we have any idea when Yvie may get back to processing payments and emails about payments?

I haven't asked her but I would think after The Hub, as last minute orders and registration letters for that will take priority currently.

• Showmasters Admin

Do we have any idea when Yvie may get back to processing payments and emails about payments?

I haven't asked her but I would think after The Hub, as last minute orders and registration letters for that will take priority currently.

Yvie's not been well but is back on them. Everyone will hopefully hear back over the weekend.

My ears are burning :dance:

Everything is up to date now. All orders have been processed and all emails have been answered.

If you are still waiting to hear from me please email info@collectormania.com with full details of your query. I was expecting MANY more emails than I received and some of the problems mentioned above don't sound familiar, so please make sure you're emailing the correct address and try again.

Apologies for not being my usual up-to-date self. As TooTall and others have mentioned, I was on vacation at the end of February and I managed to come home with Labyrinthitis which had me signed off from my 'proper' job for almost a month :WINCE:

• 4 weeks later...

I managed to come home with Labyrinthitis which had me signed off from my 'proper' job for almost a month :WINCE:

Girl I feel your pain!!! Ive had that...I developed it at a festival so was ill through the festival then for two weeks afterwards! Its grim