Smaller guests

peridot

Probably most of the potentials except Felicia who is a pretty big now with success of The Guild but heres a few of mine:-

Kali Rocha

bianca Lawson

Iyari Limon

Sarah Hagan

indigo

Kirsty Wu

Bailey Chase

Larry Bagby Jnr.

Shonda Farr

Amelinda Embry

Leonard Roberts

Lindsey Crouse

Azure skye

Harry Yulin

Charlie weber

Stacey Travers

Sarah Thompson

Edited by buffy2k

Small guest I'd like are:

Sarah Hagan

Elizabeth Anne Allen

Kristy Wu

Bailey Chase

Jason Hall

Larry Bagby

Jack Plotnick

Lindsay Crouse

Fab Filippo

Ethan Erickson

Bianca Lawson

K. Todd Freeman

Harris Yulin

David Denman

Paige Moss

Gary Grubbs

Eric Balfour

Azura Skye

Andrew J. Ferchland

Dagney Kerr

Alexa Davalos

Abraham Benrubi

Jeff Ricketts

Any of those would do very nicely :D

Edited by Daniel

Man I wish Felicia Day counted as a small guest these day......

I'd be very very surprised (but extremely happy) if she came, unfortunately she seems rather chummy with another event organiser so I doubt it'd happen :(

She'd be top of my list though! SM could you work your magic? She'd be a great tie in guest, Buffy/Dr Horrible/Dollhouse!

A close second.... no actually joint first, for me would be Iyari Limon :)

I was lucky enough meet her back at CM4 (in 2003? or 2004), she was the 1st guest I EVER met. Unfortunately, my over the table photo didn't work as the woman taking it zoomed in far to close (and their wasn't a photoshoot for every guest in those days).

Plus SM only had 1 picture of Iyari left by the time it was my VT and it was one of her making out with willow... I felt a bit uncomfortable with putting that up on my wall lol

Anyway, Iyari or Felicia PLEASE SM/ME! I'd love you even more than I already do :D

Edited by Elspeth

Ah Clare never a smaller guest absolutely adore her. She does rather do cons specifically for another organiser and about to become a mummy again shortly so not sure about that one unfortunately although she is an amazing person.

Iyari did retire a number of years ago from acting although has done a number of cons as you say before so not sure where she would be on doing a con now but could always ask.

Edited by buffy2k

from what i remember she announced her retirement back in 05 and i remember her telling us a con and i know she didnt do anything for years then heard she got married,had a child etc she may be up for a con again its been many years since she was here but i really dont know about that one she may have moved on as its been a long time.

Edited by buffy2k

Yeah Iyari announced on her website (which has since shut down for different reasons) that she was retiring for acting because she didn't like politics involved with it. I haven't heard of her doing any cons since then really...

I would love to see her back though, she was a great guest :)

I can't believe it took me until now to think of him: Richard Brooks (Jubal Early in Objects in Space)

Love that episode.

"Am I a lion?"

That and Out of Gas were my favourite episodes.

Also, most of Brooks' scenes were with Sean Maher, making for a good talk and a possible screening. :angry:

Maybe Alexa Davalos who played Gwen in Angel.

Either her or one of the actors who have been in several of Joss' shows like Carlos Jacott (Ken in BTVS, Richard Straley in Angel, Lawerence in Firefly), Jeff Ricketts (Weatherby in BTVS/Angel and hands of blue guy in Firefly), Andy Umberger (D'Hoffryn in Buffy, Ronald in Angel and was in first ep of Firefly) or Jonathan M. Woodward (I know he was in a good bit of season five of Angel but was only in one ep of Buffy and Firefly so counts as a smaller guest from them). Would be cool to hear from one of them about what it was like working on BTVS, Angel and Firefly. :smile:

Edited by Mairead