Cosplay

scar!

Did anyone of you already think about a Cosplay?

Will there be a costume contest at the convention?

Me and my friend are going to do a Drusilla and Darla Cosplay. Already found great dresses etc. Nothing bought yet tho...

Curious to hear your ideas

Let´s talk about costumes, the contest (if there is going to be one), ideas, and everything around the topic in this thread :)

Haha... shouldn´t be to expensive, too :thumbup:

I think I am going to wear Drusillas "What´s my line" dress. And a friend of mine wants to wear a dress which pretty much looks like the dress Darla wears while she changes Angel, well Liam back then... It´s hard to find a dress if you can´t do anything like that by yourself. lol. It doesn´t look exactly like it, but I think it´s ok.

The only problem is, as we wanna take part in the contest, the "time periods" of the 2 dresses doesn´t fit. Well, maybe I have to buy the other dress I am thinkin about, sadly Drusilla doesn´t wear such a dress during the series, but it pretty much fits to her styling...

• 5 months later...

Very excited to say I have just decided on my costume - it'll be my first time dressing up! I've been tempted before but not been brave enough lol just hope it fits! Don't want to say what it is cos I'm hoping no one else will be going as the same and I know if I post it someone is bound to. Trawling through the forum to make sure no one already has before I buy it to be on the safe side! So excited!

• Moderators

I'll be Zoe again for the Halloween party - I haven't had the time this year to make an entire new costume and Zoe just needs a few little fixes (plus I spent so much time on it last year I want to get decent usage out of it!)

• 1 month later...