Massive Guest Announcement coming tomorrow (8th March)

KingRichard76

"The Kurtz Joiner Archive

We have a massive guest announcement for Elstree coming tomorrow at 7pm. Let the guessing games begin..."

I'm prepared to say Carrie Fisher. Shes done a convention before, shes big enough to be seen as a Massive Guest and seeing that this is Empire Day, it would make a lot of sense.

*Waits*

Massive announcement you say?.......

Sounds promising no matter who it is!!!

Carrie Fisher, Billy Dee Williams or .....Are my guesses.

*Waits*

Massive announcement you say?.......

Sounds promising no matter who it is!!!

Carrie Fisher, Billy Dee Williams or .....Are my guesses.

Its on the official Facebook page - I'm automatically thinking Carrie Fisher because it would just make a helluva lot of sense. Harrison Ford wont happen in a million years, possibly Mark Hamill, who knows maybe even Ian McDiarmid.

The way I look at this and as I've said on Twitter is, three weeks ago us XPhiles thought the possibility of Gillian Anderson doing a con would be out of the question three weeks on "Bring on July!" and Carrie Fisher has done another convention over here and I read on the "LFCC" section under "Star Wars Guests" how someone had asked Jason if Carrie Fisher would be coming back and apparently his resonse was:

"Soon."

id be upset if it was one of the holy trinity, i cant afford this one, I really dont want the headache of trying to (and at a panic rate) fit this in if its one of those 3.

if it was id be shocked, so many ppl want to meet them, bringing to this is cutting alot of ppl out who cant afford, make it or get a ticket as its limited.

id be upset if it was one of the holy trinity, i cant afford this one, I really dont want the headache of trying to (and at a panic rate) fit this in if its one of those 3.

if it was id be shocked, so many ppl want to meet them, bringing to this is cutting alot of ppl out who cant afford, make it or get a ticket as its limited.

i would point out richard dean anderson some guests might like the idea of a smaller amount of people plus tickets are still available

i would point out richard dean anderson some guests might like the idea of a smaller amount of people plus tickets are still available

very true

id still be personally upset though as really cant afford this one :-(

It's been announced on Facebook on the Kurtz Joiner Archive fanpage, the new guest is Norman Reynolds:

"latest Guest Announcement for Elstree Empire Day: Norman Reynolds. Norman was Art Director on Star Wars, and Production Designer for both Empire and Jedi. He won Oscars for his work on Star Wars and Raiders of the Lost Ark, and has been nominated for an Academy Award on 4 further occasions.

As the man who designed and built iconic sets such as Dagobah, the Death Star, the Star Destroyer interiors, the Sail Barges and many more his influence on the look of the Star Wars universe was huge. We are extremely proud to have him joining us at Empire Day."