Sunday Night

Midnight

I didnt go to Hub 7 but the few before that, the Sun night was rubbish, out in hall way with no music!

I agree

technically that was only hubs 5 and 6, the 3 before that were pretty sweet.

Completely agree that some have been appalling, to the point where standing outside in the rain, waiting for Tennant after Much Ado was more entertaining. Hub6 especially, when we were asked who were staying for pizza party, over 50 raised hands, to which they bought four pizza to share between four tables of ten people a piece. With no plain.

So, I'm hoping they decide that we're at least worth having a room. >_>;

Completely agree that some have been appalling, to the point where standing outside in the rain, waiting for Tennant after Much Ado was more entertaining. Hub6 especially, when we were asked who were staying for pizza party, over 50 raised hands, to which they bought four pizza to share between four tables of ten people a piece. With no plain.

Yep completely agree that was awful!

No veggie option and people were fighting over slices!

Yep completely agree that was awful!

No veggie option and people were fighting over slices!

there was a veg option, but it was gone in seconds, i know because i swiped the cover :P

• 4 weeks later...

It will be my first time staying on the sunday, mainly as i was sick of having to rush off to catch the train for the 6 hour journey back. But decided to stay sunday night, not in the park inn but travellodge. Dirt cheap then.