Latest Guest Announcement - KIOWA GORDON

showmasters

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 I CANT BREATHE!!!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU..

OH MY GO!!MANN,IM CRYING,MY HEARTS POUNDING....THIS IS GOIN TO BE THE BEST CON EVA!!! THATS THE ONLY PERSON I REALLY WANTED APART FROM ROB! WOW,IM SPEECHLESS..IN YOUR ULTIMATE GUEST LIST I WROTE KIOWA KIOWA KIOWA...JEEZ,IM THE LUCKIEST GIRL ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :YAHOO:

YEH STILL CANT BREATHE......IM TURNING BLUE :uhoh: GOIN INTO SHOCK..I NEVA THOUGHT I WOULD BE THIS LUCKY!!!!IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy I guess :lol:

me happy????? what gave it away? ;)

I would certainly suggest breathing, and perhaps turning your Caps Lock key off - both will likely increase your chances of still being alive when the convention comes round :D

ok.....deep breathe...caps lock off..still feel giddy....im jus so shocked i never thought i could be this lucky...i really hope theres no guest cancellations..

if i have this feeling till october it'l be the best year ever....

wow,kiowa gordon...wow

it feels so unreal..(these things just dont exsist)......aparantly,they do in my world!!

happy happy happy...

now just waitin for them to announce taylor,JCB and Rob.......still waiting but still cannot breathe...

are you one of the con pros where you've met everyone so its jus not as exciting?????

its kiowa gordon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

That proper made me LOL :clap:

Excited to meet Kiowa, also a new guest for me :) yipeee xx

i have that effect on people!!!!lol,im not crazy :huh: i just love love love him!!!!!!!!!!

OMG this has made my day :dance::YAHOO::clap:;):wub::wub:

I SECOND THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOW!!! this line up is looking AMAZING.

Thank you, im just hoping and praying nobody cancel's this will be the best convention EVER!!

CANT WAIT UNTIL OCTOBER HURRY UP!!!

Also it will be mine and my partners 3year anniversary that weekend get in!!! (iam bring him with me bless him)

• 2 months later...

My daughter is so over the moon and hasnt stopped talking bout it. I hope that he dont cancel as hes one of the main reasons for her attending.

Its our 1st Twicon so please help out us newbies,

Hi bbe its just i dont want to keep anoying you with questions and i really want Nicole (daughter) to have a good time as shes has had a rough few years (will talk more when we meet), i think that she deserves the world and for her to meet Kiowa would be really great, as shes such a wonderful daughter and has paid for the tickets out of her wages (£10 ever saturday) and pocket money, i just want to win something to show her how much she is appreciated.

She is so looking forward to this more than her prom (which she asked Kiowa to accompany her). Making new friends will be great for both my daughter and myself.

Can't wait to meet all of you in October. If anyone reading this is on facebook or twitter that wants to add me or my daughter were both on there.

• Like 1

I LOVE DAMON- Is that you wendy??its me dynamosparks,you can ask me anything if i know the answer ill help you,its not annoying,but im not an expert either theres other people that will help if i cant,dont forget,me,you and nic on the dance floor!!!

• Like 1

I LOVE DAMON- Is that you wendy??its me dynamosparks,you can ask me anything if i know the answer ill help you,its not annoying,but im not an expert either theres other people that will help if i cant,dont forget,me,you and nic on the dance floor!!!

Yes Shabz its me bbe xx

• 2 months later...