Sign in to follow this  
Massive Events

Latest Guest Announcement - J AUGUST RICHARDS

Hi everyone,

We are delighted to announce that J August Richards will be joining us at Hallowhedon! :D

J played vampire hunter Charles Gunn in 91 episodes of Angel, with only Alexis Denisof and David Boreanaz appearing in more!

J has never appeared at any of our events and we are so pleased to finally be able to bring him over to The UK. He is really looking forward to seeing everyone and spending Halloween with us! :D

Mark :wub:

angel-j-august-richards-0.jpg

Nice one! Haven't seen him over here in a while! Shaping up nicely. I can't believe there's still around 7 months to go and there's 4 guests already!

Shaping up nicely. I can't believe there's still around 7 months to go and there's 4 guests already!

I know, it's great. :D

Ooh we love J will be good to see him again as last year he was a surprise guests and i missed bringing one of his shirts to sign again.

For anyone who has never met J he is a really nice guy and sure he'll enjoy it too.

Edited by buffy2k

Great, another new guest I've never met. We're so far away and it's looking really good already.

:P Looking forward to meeting him!

This year's HW is already shaping up to be amazing and it's only March.

Damn! This is awesome!! Gotta get my holiday out of the way first then I can think about getting my ticket for this. Nice one!

Great guest SM/ME!!! Thank you!!!

I was swithering whether to book a ticket now or later, but as soon as I saw this I went straight to the shop!

Really looking forward to meeting J!!!

:D :D :D

Fantastic! Really looking forward to meeting him, missed out when he was last in the UK.