Any chance of an Charmed 15th Anniversay Convention for 2013?

To celebrate the 15th Anniversary of the start of that great series Charmed in 2013. Any chance of having a Charmed Convention one weekend?

To my knowledge there hasn't been a Charmed themed Con in the UK since about 2005 or 2006 so you shouldn't have the..."what that person AGAIN!" syndrome that you get at some Cons. You obvioulsy have used and are later this year people connected with the show so persuading them to do it shoudn't be too difficult. If you can do it in London even better. I know someone who would be 15 that would love to go. He's a Charmed obsessive. If it's in London I may be able to let him come with me if it's in London.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I'd love a Charmed con! I went to the last one which I think the OP was on about and that was really amazing! It's great to see we are getting a few Charmed guests at other cons though so at least we're getting the chance to meet some of them.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

OHHH yes that would be great as i cannot attend LFCC to see Brian and Holly :no:

This would be really great to get it on Milton Keynes

Myself and my daughter both love Charmed and would defo come to this with the rest of my family and prob more people (dont do it over 3 days though like Eternal Twilight etc).

Go on, its my 40th next year and if you did it around end of May it could be a great birthday present for me lol .

SO go on and make my 40th the best birthday ever. I would love it pweaseeeee!!!! :wub:

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I'd deffo go! I went to the previous Charmed con to, it was great! They booked Rose but she had to film Planet Terror.

Please! :D

Rose is regularly attending Conventions in US but we'd love to see her in the UK please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smile:

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

This would be amazing, my whole family would come and we'd end up spending thousands to get autographs and photos. I really want to get my full size replica signed by the cast. I love this show, quite literally grew up with it and it became my life, and I know I'm not the only one in the UK who feels like this. Charmed is still very popular and a new generation watching through re-runs. Especially with WillowsWarlok becoming very popular with their Charmed replicas and merchandise, this would be the opportune time for any and every Charmed fan in Europe.

• 1 month later...

Just joined yesterday but i noticed this and yeah would like to second it. Great show that deserves to be celebrated for 15th anniversary. Realisticly a full con just for this might be to big but there seems to be somewhat of a jubilee for startrek DS9 thing going on in LFCC for 2013 with all the guests from that show appearing. Maybe do something like that for charmed and possibly have some area of the messhall dedicated to this?