7.9 Auction idea

raiden58237

Hey guys n girls

Just an idea. I have been to 2 chevron's now. 7.7 and 7.8 and at the auctions for both of them they were run by the Massive Events guys although at 7.8 Amanda Tapping did her Sanctuary4kids auction. Instead of the Massive Events guys running the Auction, why not try and get one of the guest to do the auction. Im not saying the ME guys are doing a bad job but getting a guest to do it might bring more people to the auction room as well as potential bidders.

Just another idea why don't you try and get some more Sanctuary items in, in a separate auction so then some of the money raised in that auction we can put towards Amanda Tappings Sanctuary4Kids charity. That way we can keep donating some money to the charity to help Amanda instead of just making it a one of event.

Also at 7.7 in the auction it was mainly photo's, autograph's and of course the banners and guest chairs but at 7.8 I noticed you put 2 or 3 items or clothing in the auction. I was wondering if there was any chance of getting screen worn clothing or on screen props into the auctions? The more unique the item the valuable it is I believe lol.

Anyway comment away. Thanks for reading :)

Well I'm sure there will be plenty of fans going who will continue to do their sterling amount of work raising money for S4K as always....but for me, I think I'll just save the money I would consider spending on any auction items and use it to go towards my contributions to the Multiple Sclerosis Society of Canada in honour of Michael and his wife Lexa, both of whom support this charity and wonderful cause....it's dear to my heart and for me, more important than other charities, especially as it doesn't quite have the romanticism of some of them to attract such big amounts raised....:D

Deeds xx

At 7.6 Richard Dean Anderson hosted an auction raising money for his charity, Sea Shepherd, and again it was really well attended.

I think the money from the main auction goes to ME to help fund for future events, but the guest auctions are always really good as well, and nice to know that we are helping to raise money for good causes.

Maybe Michael Shanks will host an auction for his chosen charity The MS Society of Canada.