NEED Help regarding taking young people

beckygodwin

hi there my cousin is bringing her 4 year old and i know they are free but wanted to know if we have to register them? also if she wanted an individual picture can we buy extra photo tickets or is there a package to save money?

also please get Charlie Bewley to come as she will freek if she gets to meet him and Dan Cudmore LOL

thanks becky xxxx

• Showmasters Admin

When you place the order please add in the comments that you have a 4 year old. It's so we know numbers.

As for the photos, yes you can buy them individually, there is no "photo package" as this is part of the Silver and Gold Package.

hi there my cousin is bringing her 4 year old and i know they are free but wanted to know if we have to register them?

Please make it clear you need a free child ticket on your order.

Hi id already ordered the ticket for my cousin but didnt know to add that in also we wasnt sure she was coming until now can i add her to the order?

where so i email and do i just quote her ticket confirmation number?

• Showmasters Admin
hi there my cousin is bringing her 4 year old and i know they are free but wanted to know if we have to register them?

Please make it clear you need a free child ticket on your order.

Hi id already ordered the ticket for my cousin but didnt know to add that in also we wasnt sure she was coming until now can i add her to the order?

where so i email and do i just quote her ticket confirmation number?

Send an email to info@collectormania.com with your cousins ticket confirmation number and ask to add your niece.

thats good advice about emailing them to let them know but on the sunday of ET7 i ended up taking my two kids (3 and 4 years old) due to unforseen circumstances with babysitter and everyone was fine with it..infact everybody loved them.

as for pics..i brought extra photo ops from the desk on the day and shoved them in pics with booboo and bronson..as you can imagine,its s good job booboos pic was 1st cause i think they were slightly scared of bronson,he kept picking them up & doing silly things!lol,great memories though :blink: