Pack Autos and photos

Dankriss

I am sure at some point someone has asked this question but if I say get a silver pack but I don't want to get everyone's autograph or photo can I trade them in for someone elses?

As you now punch holes in the cards you could then punch a hole in the number of the person you have traded for? ie

Could I have 5 photo ops with Michael instead of one per guest and have all of my 5 numbers punched on my card?

I can see why you would say no due to the fact that extra photo ops costs vary according the guests but as we have already paid for these ops or autos surely we could trade them?

Kriss :)

I am sure at some point someone has asked this question but if I say get a silver pack but I don't want to get everyone's autograph or photo can I trade them in for someone elses?

As you now punch holes in the cards you could then punch a hole in the number of the person you have traded for? ie

Could I have 5 photo ops with Michael instead of one per guest and have all of my 5 numbers punched on my card?

I can see why you would say no due to the fact that extra photo ops costs vary according the guests but as we have already paid for these ops or autos surely we could trade them?

Kriss :)

I'm pretty sure the answer will be no, especially since Michael would be individually so much more expensive. If you've bought extra photos or autos they are sometimes willing to exchange, but not the main package.

And I think even if you are not interested in the other guests now, you'll be happy to have photos with them when you are there.

I mean at 7.8 I had a guest who didn't interest me at all, but when I got to meet him I was amazed how awesome he is. So now I'm happy with my photo with him. ^^

• 6 months later...