Hotel Code - Mark has posted it in post #9

darkrecall

Tried calling a few times but no answer.

Pressed the button for the operator at one point, who was a national operator who didn't know what hotel I was trying to contact, then transferred me back to the answering machine!

I read somewhere the line closes at 5, but it looks like they've gone home early :D

Will try again another time...

Tried calling a few times but no answer.

Pressed the button for the operator at one point, who was a national operator who didn't know what hotel I was trying to contact, then transferred me back to the answering machine!

I read somewhere the line closes at 5, but it looks like they've gone home early ;)

Will try again another time...

Not good customer service but hopefully just a temporary glitch as I've found them fine previously. I'm going to try next week while I'm off work. Need to book HW4 at same time.

• 5 months later...

Did anyone get an emailed confirmation after booking by phone?

I can't find anything in my inbox and as it's been so long since I booked (and I'm really unlucky!) I'm nervous I'm going to get there and they will say they have no record of me!

Edited by Yunalesca

You seem to have to ask at the time of booking. Got an email fine this time but previous time they sent a pdf attachment with the details in which I couldn't open.

As long as you have the booking code you can type it in on the website and see if the booking exists. I just printed that page last year in case there was an issue.

Panic over... I just called and asked for my info to confirm the booking and the reservations lady gave me my confirmation number over the phone which I have written down now.

She was very helpful! I've never been to this hotel before but if the rest of the staff are as nice as her then it should be a good stay.

Do u have to pay for hotel booking upfront. as all other cons i have been to. u pay when u register in

when i was staying at the ruddison back in feb i though id paid in advance for the room. well dad did as he was the one paying. unfortunately when i got there they said theyd only taken a deposit and i did need to pay mose of the rooms money up front. thankfuly dad went in with me and sorted it. if this is what you mean then check your bank account.

Hello I would check a single room for me but the hotel tell me the code is not good. Can you help me.

The code is given in post 9. To the best of my knowledge nothing has changed. It's more likely that the room allocation has ran out. It's a week before the show, pretty close.