"Con Crud"

discodiva

If you caught it and I was to blame then my deepest apologies...:YAHOO:

If you had it and passed it onto me, how long does it last and will my head actually fall off before it goes??... :poki:

Going back to bed now.... :YAHOO:

Deeds xx

Oh lets see.....raging temperature for 36 hours, pains in the chest, very heavy duty cough (with blood because I must have strained my lining somewhere during a coughing fit), killer headache, sore throat, blocked nose....took 3 days before I could eat anything solid and get out of bed...managed to pass it onto my husband now...:D

Feeling a tad better now, but still keep falling asleep at the wrong times...:D

Ugh you really got the "best" then.

Right after the con I had sore throat, blocked nose, oh so nice coughing and annoying sneeze attacks. xD Oh and I had a sexy-smokey voice. xD But nothing else thankfully.

I hope everybody is fealing better now who had it!

Ugh you really got the "best" then.

Right after the con I had sore throat, blocked nose, oh so nice coughing and annoying sneeze attacks. xD Oh and I had a sexy-smokey voice. xD But nothing else thankfully.

I hope everybody is fealing better now who had it!

we got the con bug too

not just me and my daughter then! Gave it to hubby, he was really pleased, still coughing, but heh, at least we all shared something :P

*flexes immune system* (yes, it's obviously not a muscle, leave me alone)

I managed to get out relatively unscathed, which is surprising, because I catch EVERYTHING that EVERYONE has around me. I felt a slight discomfort in my throat on Monday, but that didn't materialize into anything. Success!

To those of you who didn't escape it, get better soon!

the most i came home with was i now have a sore throat every morning when i get up for 10 minutes till i get some fluids down me. and my ear feels funny in that time aswell.

Flying back my ears were awful. When I went to the con I had no problems with flying at all, but on my way back my ears were killing me and even long after landing.. So the sickness might have something to do with that too.. :/