sports guests for this years event

showmasters

• Showmasters Admin

Hi everyone

over the last few years we have had a lot of success with our Sports guests at Collectormania and this year we have some really great guests planed .

on the 30th of March we will release the lineup of Sports guest we have for this event and there is some VERY RARE guests attending this year that many of you will only get the chance to meet at this event.

we are getting all the contracts signed off as we speak and we plan to release the names of 90% of the guests that will be attending on the 30th of March so we look forward to seeing you all on here then.

see you all soon

jason :thumbup:

Excellent, shame we have to wait a month but :YAHOO: But I have no doubt it'll be worth the wait as usuall :YAHOO: Am hoping for some Liverpool and/or England footballers, maybe some more snooker players, cricketers, F1 drivers...basically a wide range.

on the 30th of March we will release the lineup of Sports guest we have for this event and there is some VERY RARE guests attending this year that many of you will only get the chance to meet at this event.

Smells like Olympians to me :YAHOO:

Steve Perryman, Jimmy Greaves, Dave Mackay, David Ginola, Jurgen Klinsmann............

and, in case you didn't see my suggestions from the 50 previous times!

The Spurs 82 Cup final side and the Spurs 67 Cup final side. Anniversaries for them both this year! :YAHOO:

I have a feeling that we may see some former American Olympic athletes announced, but the one name that keeps popping into my head as the major announcement is Mike Tyson!

He loves Britain and is coming over next month so it wouldn't surprise me if he was a shock announcement!

Pele,

Maradona,

George Foreman (I need my grill signing...)

Hulk Hogan (does he count as a sports guest?)

Wouldn't it be great if Foreman only agreed to sign grills!!

any of the above!!!

Chris Kamara too please!!!!!