Chevron 7.9

showmasters

Wow this was fast. Niice. :blink:

Was so tempted last week to get my ticket right away, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to actually have the money on my account right? xD Hehe

Will see if I can make it.

It was just too awesome this time, not to go again. ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know when those of us that queued up, and paid for, our tickets on the Sunday morning of Chevron 7.8 will be getting a confirmation email?...at the moment all I have is my tiny slip of paper from my credit card with the nos. G20 and G21 written on it....

Being the anally retentive person I am, who likes both printed and online versions of ALL confirmations, I'm getting concerned that I have nothing apart from this and my credit card statement when it comes in.... :D

Deeds xx

Does anyone know when those of us that queued up, and paid for, our tickets on the Sunday morning of Chevron 7.8 will be getting a confirmation email?...at the moment all I have is my tiny slip of paper from my credit card with the nos. G20 and G21 written on it....

Being the anally retentive person I am, who likes both printed and online versions of ALL confirmations, I'm getting concerned that I have nothing apart from this and my credit card statement when it comes in.... :D

Deeds xx

It's been a while, but I can not remember getting any other confirmation than the credit card print out if I booked on the day. The credit card receipt and the credit card bill will be more than enough as proof of order in any case.

If you feel unsure you can e-mail Yvie: info@collectormania.com

Due to a clash I've had to choose and the other option has won.

Hope you all have a fantastic time and hope to see you all at the next one! (Chevron 8?)

edit necessary because of the forum rules - sorry!

Edited by Queen_Sindel

• 2 weeks later...

Due to a clash I've had to choose and the other option has won.

Hope you all have a fantastic time and hope to see you all at the next one! (Chevron 8?)

edit necessary because of the forum rules - sorry!

Same here Wabit. Gutted!

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers Sindel.. you gonig to go to Chevron?

Not this time probably. The last 2 years I made the event part of my holiday overseas (I visited friends in California either on the way out or into Heathrow). But this year we're travelling as a group and Chevron falls smack dab in the middle of the currently planned dates. :uhoh:

Cheers Sindel.. you gonig to go to Chevron?

Not this time probably. The last 2 years I made the event part of my holiday overseas (I visited friends in California either on the way out or into Heathrow). But this year we're travelling as a group and Chevron falls smack dab in the middle of the currently planned dates. :borg:

Oh no way and after 3 years of chatting on here.. I wanted to meet you as well!!

You n Facebook

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, total newbie here.

This will be my first ever con and I was wondering how many people usually attend?

Hello :WAVE:

It varies from event to event. Quieter events have 200-300 attendees. Busier events 8/900+. The venue capacity dictates the maximum limit allowed.