So who paid full price for parking at the hotel ?

chubarker

As Del-boy would say "You plonkers"

--------------

Sorry, but I just had to do that and I don't really think you are plonkers, just not informed.

This was something that I would not have know about myself but for the good samaritan who told us moments before we were about to pay at the machine and I passed on the message.

Paid just £15 for the entire weekend by getting the ticket authorised at the hotel desk rather than the £42 it would have cost at the machine.

I don't know if Massive Events knew about this or whether this was sometime that the hotel did, but it's something that they might want to check on for future events and update the web-pages if confirmed.

One of the girls on reception said to me on the saturday it was a special £5 per day for us, but when I asked our crew no-one knew anything about this. I went to the machine before I left and it wanted £42 so I went back to reception and they let me have it for £20

It was quite irritating!

One of the girls on reception said to me on the saturday it was a special £5 per day for us, but when I asked our crew no-one knew anything about this. I went to the machine before I left and it wanted £42 so I went back to reception and they let me have it for £20

It was quite irritating!

No one mentioned it to me and I didn't even think to ask. Maybe something for the organisers to clarify and let us know about?