Who's going to the hunger games premiere

naurarwen_fangorn

Heeey guys, really getting quiet confused and freaked out right now,

https://www.facebook.com/groups/169811616465724/

The FB group is basically hurting my brain, any one know whats going on?

I've just got back from my local station with 15 copies of the Metro. There is no voucher as such, just a whole page advert about the Premiere on page 31.

At the top it says see the stars arrive from 5pm.

At the bottom it says the following.

Bring this Metro Ad to get VIP Pen access and the chance to attend the premiere

>>This says to me that with that ad you may get into the VIP area but still not get a wristband to see the film.<<

Wristbands will be distributed on the day at the O2 Greenwich. Wristbands will be issued on a first come basis to the first 250 people who present this advert from 12 noon (so NOT 2pm as previously mentioned). Wristbands will entitle the wearers access to the VIP pen and to a seat to watch the film at the premiere. Only one wristband and seat per person. Wristbands are non transferable and you must be present to recieve your individual wristbands.

Note

Winners will be positioned in the pen from 1pm to watch the stars walk the red carpet.

Wristbands must be worn at all times until the event is over and must not be tampered with.

For the people that can't go the premiere is being shown live on yahoo at www.yahoo.co.uk/movies

Unless you are going to be at the O2 by about 11am and then have luck on your side the chances of you getting a wristband are very slim I would imagine. Sod standing or sitting about in the pen from about 1pm.

I can be hanging about from 11am with the copies to give you girls and guys (if there are some in your group) if you want to have a crack at trying to get one. However in reality unless you are leaving really early from Blackpool I don't think you stand much chance of geting one sorry! :D

I'll check back at 9am, 10am and 10.30 to see if you've replied and if you want me to head down there to give you a copy of the paper.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to someone posting on the premiere's FB page there is room for about 1000 people and already by 8.30am there are about 300 people there. :D

As most of them would have good access to getting a Metro the chances of getting a ticket have dropped further!

Hey just wanted to drop in to thank everyone, especially cunningham for all the help and advice. Me and my friend had such a fab time (despite the cold!), got there for about 8:30am and were 234th, and 245th in line! So we got our VIP wristbands :D saw the film which was amazing (the cast introduced the film) and I also got Jennifer Lawrence, Liam Hemsworth, Josh Hutcherson's and Elizabeth Banks' autographs! Not bad :D so yes, thank you for all the help guys, I probably would have chickened out and not gone if I hadn't of been on here. Hope everyone else had a great time!

Edited by Holly

Yay!! :D

I'm glad you both got there ok and even better both got tickets to see the film.

I was waiting on standby about a mile away in case Tahlie (probably spelt wrong sorry) called my mobile and said she needed help giving out flyers for The Games.

I watched the Premiere on Yahoo. That entrance really looks horrible on TV. It looks like an industrial estate especially with those two big turbine things.

If they are doing more premieres there they really need to make it look more attractive.

I would have looked out for you all but didn't know what any of you look like. I probably still won't even after the Con in June. :D

What time did you get your wristbands? I've read elsewhere that they were being issued at 9am and not at noon like they were supposed to be.

Also people were unhappy with the staffing/security there.