Thanks

Rockstar6662

With regard to seat numbering and the confusion this may cause.....Do the same as many seminars/conferences and weddings do - put a plan outside to show the numbering/groups and where they would be seated. We all have to refer to the programme to see where and when things are so I dont think it will be a struggle to add another poster to show the layout of the hall.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the seating is fair enough. the neunbers are called in order in groups of 10 e.g. gold 1-10, gold 11-20 and so on then silvers then standard. plus numbering the seats may mean that those smaller cant see atall because thya could be stuch behind a load of tall people. peole are called by their number and go to the row. if in gold 50 i have as much right as gold 55 to sit on the end of a isle and im pritty small so if i was in the middle i wouldnt be able to see or take any pictures at all. so on this note i feel the seating is fair.as long as you go in by your number then i dont see peoles probles. gold still have a better view than silver add silver better than standard.