Guest Suggestions

pamela86

Hewlett & Shanks for the win!!...Please!!!...Fastest Talk In The West!!.. :D

David would be an awesome guest...and it would be wonderful for him and Michael to be on stage together....First Contact and Lost Tribe is in my Top Ten Fav SGA episodes for sure!!....Please ask him.... :YAHOO:

Deeds xx

SOrry for the long list hehe

Corin Nemec

Cliff Simon

Lexa Doig

David Hewlett

Brian J. Smith

Suanne Braun

Katie Stuart

David Blue

Robert Carlyle

Christopher Heyerdahl

Beau Bridges

JR Bourne

Hewlett & Shanks for the win!!...Please!!!...Fastest Talk In The West!!.. :D

David would be an awesome guest...and it would be wonderful for him and Michael to be on stage together....First Contact and Lost Tribe is in my Top Ten Fav SGA episodes for sure!!....Please ask him.... :(

I second that!!! Especially that we know for a fact he would be willing!!! Past few Chevrons were heavily SG-1 oriented... bring some SGA breeze into this one!!! :) I know quite a lot of ppl who would definitely come if David Hewlett was on the list...

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to meet all of the SGA cast but especially Joe Flanigan because i have loved him since i saw him in a film years ago, way before he got the role in Atlantis.

Stargate Atlantis is my favourite show ever so i would love to meet anyone who was in it! :)

David Hewlett

Claudia Black

Robert Carlisle

Julia Benson

Cliff Simon

Julia Benson......did I mention her already :P

Peter Kelamis - I know he was at the last one but he was a great laugh and the Scottish contingent will be properly stocked for beer this time......

Jill Wagner......

In fact just as many chatty guests as we can get :)

Edited by Darkrecall
  • Like 1

I would highly recommend Matthew Bennett (Jared Kane in sg-1) as a guest. He's one of the most generous, entertaining, funny, honest and giving actors I've met.

Just out of curiosity, do these suggestions actually get passed on to Massive Events and Showmasters?

david hewlette

claudia black

cliff simon

Robert Carlyle

if these 4 were invited then id be buying the ticket even if i had to borrow the money! i so want to meet these 4 people along with michael shanks ofcourse. id love to have all these people at the same con.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd sell my soul to see these guys all together:

Jason Momoa

Joe Flanigan

Chris Heyerdahl

Rachel Lutrell

David Hewlett

Paul McGillion

Throw in the awesome Christopher Judge and Michael Shanks, and I would die a happy girly. :D

Edited by Psyche71
  • Like 1

PLEASE get David Hewlett....imagine him and Michael Shanks on stage together!!....if he can tweet like this, imagine what they'll be like LIVE!!..

David Hewlett@dhewlett

Tonight I will be mentally undressing @MichaelShanks as I revel in his new show #SavingHope!

David is helarious.id do anything to meet him and michael shanks together with claudia black. even if it meant borrowing money. please showmaster get david, michael and claudia together!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just throwing it out there, how good would it be to have a Michael Shanks in costume photo shoot, oh dear god that would be amazing <3 It would go well with my Teal'c photo shoot i'm getting from LFCC!

and I will say this again... and keep saying it: please invite David Hewlett!!! Especially that we know he has time and keeps moaning about wanting to go to a con on Twitter :P It would be amazing to see my 2 fav geeks on the stage :)

• Like 1