Guest Suggestions

pamela86

People from Stargate I would like to meet (take large breath)

JR Bourne

Mike Dopud

Cliff Simon

Chris Heyerdahl

Robert Carlyle

Louis Ferriera

Lou Diamond Philips

Claudia Black

Chuck Campbell

Colin Cunningham

Jonathan Young

Ben Browder

Peter Deluise

David Deluise

Jamil Walker Smith

Ming Na

Alania Huffman

Chris Gauthier

And thats just for starters

I'd LOVE to see any of the following:

Kavan Smith

Chris Heyerdahl

Cliff Simon

Morena Baccarin

Ryan Robbins

James Lafazanos

And most of all NEIL JACKSON!!!

Literally, if we got Neil Jackson, I could die a happy, happy woman!

It would be great to see a nice balance between SG-1, SGA and SGU actors this time. Maybe Rachel Luttrell (I know she does cons because she was in Paris not too long ago doing one), or Jason Momoa? And some SGU ladies would be great. Alaina Huffman or Ming Na, for instance.

It would be great to see a nice balance between SG-1, SGA and SGU actors this time. Maybe Rachel Luttrell (I know she does cons because she was in Paris not too long ago doing one), or Jason Momoa? And some SGU ladies would be great. Alaina Huffman or Ming Na, for instance.

I agree. :) A few SGA guests would be awesome now. :)

Mike Dopud...

According to his tweet - all you have to do is ask...:P

Mike Dopud †@dopudmike Reply Retweet Favorite · Open

Love to, all they have to do is ask. RT @debsa68: @dopudmike @MomentsOfDark Please come to Chevron 7.9 in November, would love to meet you.

Claudia Black would be my dream guest

David Blue

David Blue, David Blue, David Blue, also David Blue and I think there is one other guest I would like to meet. Oh yes and David Blue :)

He was at MK last year, really nice guy (Was working the photo booth he was in)

Claudia Black would be my dream guest

David Blue

David Blue, David Blue, David Blue, also David Blue and I think there is one other guest I would like to meet. Oh yes and David Blue :)

He was at MK last year, really nice guy (Was working the photo booth he was in)

I really would like to meet him. If anyone who is reading this went to 7.8 then I was Eli Wallace nearly the whole weekend lol. You should all know who I am now lol

• 1 month later...

Richard Dean Anderson. I never knew chevron existed until after 7.6 and I would love to meet him. Get RDA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I'm not allowed to mention any not ME and SM cons here, but he is coming to Europe in May, not the UK though. If you have the time and money on such a short notice maybe you can catch him there. If he won't get invited to 7.9. :)

I spoke to David Hewlett at the weekend at another convention and told him about this con (as we want him in Europe dang it!) and he said if he is asked, and not working, then he will come.

:) Can we have David please? xx

if they invited David Hewlett then it would deffenately make we try to get the money to come to 7.9 in nov. id love to meet him. why dont the organisers ask him if he is so willing to come? he would be helarious on stage and would be such a great person to see. plus he might give us some cool rodney impressions.

why dont the organisers ask him if he is so willing to come?
Any number of reasons to be honest. They may have a specific list of guests in mind, of which David may or may not be on currently.

It would be good to see him back at a Chevron event. And teamed up with Michael on stage :lol: