2012-02-2515-57-49119038HEATHROWCHEVRON7_8NIKOND300copy.jpg

to Robin.

2012-02-2515-57-19119036HEATHROWCHEVRON7_8NIKOND300copy.jpg

Oh, and also pants were removed....

It took both Tom and Gary to comment

2012-02-2516-39-00119073HEATHROWCHEVRON7_8NIKOND300copy.jpg

While Peter offered his own little interpretation

2012-02-2517-57-58119111HEATHROWCHEVRON7_8NIKOND300copy.jpg

*Disclaimer - the wording may not accurately depict the events that transpired in the photo. May not :YAHOO:

Great pictures so far! This was my first con, and I had so much fun! It was great meeting the guests, and all the fans!! Only problem is that I have a rubbish camera so I didn't get any decent pictures.

Anyone get any good ones of the talks/auctions? (Hint: especially of Robin in the S4K auction?)

Ok, just spent some time going through the 300+ photos I took and the best (in my view) can be found here..

https://picasaweb.google.com/howard.crowe/Chevron78

Please feel free to have a look. Not the best I've taken but there's some nice ones in there I think.

a quick selection of the 58 I've uploaded..

_DSC0142.jpg

_DSC0136.jpg

_DSC0152.jpg

_DSC0268.jpg

_DSC0278.jpg

_DSC0304.jpg

Edited by Rockstar6662

Aw, looks amazing :D

Even if you weren't there I think you can tell what a genuinely great time the guests were having too.

And before anyone asks, I'm afraid I didn't get any of Robin with his trousers down or with his shirt off. I'll use the excuse of poor lighting and photographers discretion :YAHOO:

Edited by Rockstar6662

Great pictures so far! This was my first con, and I had so much fun! It was great meeting the guests, and all the fans!! Only problem is that I have a rubbish camera so I didn't get any decent pictures.

Anyone get any good ones of the talks/auctions? (Hint: especially of Robin in the S4K auction?)

i have some ones of robin without clothes on and many other pics but they arent on my computer yet. as for cameras get a fuji fine pix. thats what i have. my old camera was rubish too.i'll upload my pics ASAP.

So pleased with this one........my 2nd Play Off's Towel signature collected.....Shanks has 2009, Peter 2011, only 2010 to fill up now.... :D

scan0023.jpg

And thanks for the Diet Coke Pete!...even if it was probably the most expensive one I've had in a long while!!.. :P

Deeds xx

Edited by discodiva