Gold Ticket Sales

EternallyCullen

There has been some rumours on the Facebook group about a problem with the Gold Ticket sales at the convention - apparently more than one person has been allocated a number - since then, someone was apparently told that ticket numbers 10-20 have been in fact sold FOUR times...

Obviously, for those of us who have tickets in higher numbers (between 10 & 30) and hoping to be in group A for ET happenings, there is some concern about how it will be handled. I know there is eight months till the convention, and things will be sorted out (I have faith that it will be, of course!) but can you confirm this is the case, or ensure us that it's been a game of Chinese whispers and that we have nothing to worry about.

Much love, and hurry up October.

x

Hope so as I fall into that group and I am def' my number!!!

I was dead excited when my friend told us what numbers she'd managed to get us - we got in the 20's which means pretty much front row for talks etc. Really hope it's all just a mistake and we get to keep our numbers x

It'll be fine, when I went to pay later on she told me again the number I was.

Same here, I handed the slips in and got told my numbers (got one for my niece too) then when I paid later I got a receipt with the same numbers on it. I get the feeling here that someone may be stirring...anyway Too Tall will have the right answer and I don't think we need to worry :D

I was one of the girls involved with the issue on FB (someone else claimed to have the same ticket number as me). I emailed Yvie about the problem and she looked into it and informed me that the ticket was in fact in my name and had only been issued once.

Since my ticket number is between 10-20 surely whilst she was looking into this situation she would have came across the problem of numbers being distributed several times aswell? Also surely mine would have been distributed 4 times if this was the case? :D

It's all strange, having got ur email back confirming that it's ur ticket you can relax, but you would think the other girl saying u have the same ticket would be worried now... But the posts on fb dnt suggest that. Then someone pipes up with they have been sold 4 times over.... It's all rather odd & confusing.

It's all strange, having got ur email back confirming that it's ur ticket you can relax, but you would think the other girl saying u have the same ticket would be worried now... But the posts on fb dnt suggest that. Then someone pipes up with they have been sold 4 times over.... It's all rather odd & confusing.

I think it's someone telling lies somewhere to be honest...and no mistakes have been made at all.

Just seen on Facebook that someone bought a gold ticket

And it said there were 114 left is this possible as I was told

At the at ET 7 there were only 100 left and since then I have bought and

As a lot more has someone got figures mixed up ? ????

As i thought it was only limited to 150 persons

I might be wrong, but I thought the online shop didn't give out numbers of tickets left. So if that is people trying to work out how many are left, then there is room for error.

Too Tall has already checked that the numbers are correct so I wouldn't worry :YAHOO:

Only the office themselves will know the actual numbers sold/left

• Showmasters Admin

Just seen on Facebook that someone bought a gold ticket

And it said there were 114 left is this possible as I was told

At the at ET 7 there were only 100 left and since then I have bought and

As a lot more has someone got figures mixed up ? ????

As i thought it was only limited to 150 persons

It maybe as simple as someone saying "There are about 100 left". They assumed that 50 had been sold but it was actually 30-something.

Please don't worry. Everyone will get their tickets and the numbers are correct.

Thanks foe the quick reply

I am not worried I was jus curious lol

I am ao looking foward to going

As this is only my second con and because it is the

Last I bought a gold ticket I am sure it will be

An amazing end to the Twilght cons just wish I had discovered

Them sooner but at least I will have the memory of

2 lol

I've had it comfirmed, this didn't happen. All ticket numbers are correct.

I think the origin of this rumour was a lie to stir people up a bit, and it worked. I was sceptical but it's still good to hear that nothing was actually wrong in the first place :YAHOO:

Thanks foe the quick reply

I am not worried I was jus curious lol

I am ao looking foward to going

As this is only my second con and because it is the

Last I bought a gold ticket I am sure it will be

An amazing end to the Twilght cons just wish I had discovered

Them sooner but at least I will have the memory of

2 lol

thats exactly the same as me.i feel like i found out too late about ET (AND I LIVE IN BIRMINGHAM)but im still grateful&happy that i got to go to ET 7 and so so so looking forward to ET8, BETTER LATE THEN NEVER AY???

im gold too,so ill be swooning with the cast with you!

:WAVE::wub:

• Showmasters Admin

Yvie has been away the last week. SHe is back today, although probably not back to looking at emails etc until tomorrow. If you can bear with her for a couple of days she should then catch back up with everything.

Thanks

Mark ;)

Yvie has been away the last week. SHe is back today, although probably not back to looking at emails etc until tomorrow. If you can bear with her for a couple of days she should then catch back up with everything.

Thanks

Mark ;)

Thanks Mark will give it another couple of days to let Yvie catch up