ANSWERS to FAQs

LYVIE

My other question was is it one pose with 4 photos of the same shot or 4 separate poses? Or just one shot and one copy of the photo (I think when I've had 2 people in its been two poses & two photos but that was ages ago and I can't remember) Thanks

If you have 4 tickets, you will get 4 photos. You can have different poses if you want to.

You have to make sure you state you want four different poses though, sometimes if it is incredibly busy and it is four people for four photos at the same time, sometimes they are taken one after the other, while stating, photo 1, 2, 3, 4 etc, so have a word with the crew at photoshoots and if it is a particularly busy shoot, you could be asked to be at the end of that shoot.

My other question was is it one pose with 4 photos of the same shot or 4 separate poses? Or just one shot and one copy of the photo (I think when I've had 2 people in its been two poses & two photos but that was ages ago and I can't remember) Thanks

If you have 4 tickets, you will get 4 photos. You can have different poses if you want to.

So to summarise, 4 people in the shot, 4 poses & 4 photos but I need to make sure I clear it with the crew at the start. Thank you all

Hi, my friend is cosplaying to CM, but as we're getting the train down and home on the same day, she was wondering if there would be any place to store her bags while at the event? Otherwise she's going to have to carry around a lot of bags with her so she just wanted to know in advance :) Thanks!

I'm new to Collectormania and was just wondering which guests are considered 'bigger guests'?

Thanks in advance.

You mean queue wise? Otherwise it depends a lot on your personal taste. I've freaked about guests where others on here basically went "who is this?" ;)

Is the timetable for the free buses to the stadium up yet? I know they said it would be released closer to the event so just wondering if there's times yet -thanks! :smile:

They were working on it when I spoke to them this morning. It should be up some time tomorrow. I was told the first bus starts about 7.30 AM from the train station.

Is the timetable for the free buses to the stadium up yet? I know they said it would be released closer to the event so just wondering if there's times yet -thanks! :smile:

They were working on it when I spoke to them this morning. It should be up some time tomorrow. I was told the first bus starts about 7.30 AM from the train station.

Ah that's great! Thanks QS!

I'm new to Collectormania and was just wondering which guests are considered 'bigger guests'?

Thanks in advance.

You mean queue wise? Otherwise it depends a lot on your personal taste. I've freaked about guests where others on here basically went "who is this?" ;)

LOL Yes, meant queue wise. I was wondering if it was subjective to whom people like. Thanks anyway for the reply. I'm going there for Jason Mamoa and Andrew Lee Potts - hoping they won't be too insanely busy :) Not that I don't want them to be popular mind...;)

any info on which door we have to queue at for karen gillan?? thanks

Right now we have no info if there even will be special entrances for any guests.

LOL Yes, meant queue wise. I was wondering if it was subjective to whom people like. Thanks anyway for the reply. I'm going there for Jason Mamoa and Andrew Lee Potts - hoping they won't be too insanely busy :) Not that I don't want them to be popular mind... ;)

Jason will be busy, but it's not going to be freakishly "get there before the crack of dawn or you will miss out" busy. Andrew is a little more hard to tell. I'd personally put him a little more busy than Jason because he hasn't done many of these shows. But it won't be crazy busy.

Thanks in advance.

This post reminds me of stuff I say at the tv when I'm watching celebrity big brother and i'm a celebrity

"Who?"

But I'm not going to get into a big brother/a celebrity monologue here - I was severely put off with the antics of jedward

its bad enough that I've now openly admitted on a world wide public forum that I've watched the aforementioned programmes