ANSWERS to FAQs

LYVIE

what time will the signs be put on the doors for the big guests? the night before?

I'm not sure what time they puts the signs up but they ususally put a map of the venue and where the guests signing desks are just before the event, so you should have an idea when you get to the venue of where you are heading.

what time will the signs be put on the doors for the big guests? the night before?

Do you mean if there's a dedicated door for a big guest? That should be posted on the forum before the show.

If it's the other version Beechy's reply is correct.

Was wondering with the bigger guests am planning on meeting Sean astin , Thomas dekker , Andrew lee potts and brandon routh . Will they all have there own seperate entrances into the actual venue outside

Also am doing a photoshoot for the first time so was wondering how I will know what time and where I will have to have it done

Bigger guests - As QS said, announcements will be made if any guests will have their own seperate entrances.

Photoshoots - a timetable is posted in the week leading up to the event. There are usually 2 photoshoot areas so make sure you check which photos are where.

*nods in agreement*

Personally I would guess it's possible Karen has a dedicated entrace. But I really do not have information about it. There's usually no more than 2 dedicated entrances. I don't expect Sean, Brandon or Andrew to have one. Thomas seems like a popular guy, so I wouldn't rule it out completely for him.

• Moderators

okay wicked, i know it might sound like a silly question but none of its outside is it?!

Technically it's all 'outside' - it's under a roof but it's round the back of the seats looking onto the pitch so on that side it's open to outside. The dealers area and the talks will be completely indoors, but everything else is exposed to a certain extent.

• Showmasters Admin

Qucik photo question - is there an area where you can drop in your bags you are carrying so you dont have them in the photo?

Yes, as you enter the photo shoot you HAVE to give over your bags :smile:

• Showmasters Admin

ohh i hope its not going to be raining then :/ has any one got pictures of what it looks like?!

It's undercover so rain isn't much of an issue. It looks like pretty much any football stadium.

• Showmasters Admin

If I want to purchase a sunday photoshoot ticket on the Friday, or Saturday, is this possible? Or is the photoshoot only on sale on the day of the shoot itself?

Yes you can buy them at any time at the event, so no issue with getting Sunday tickets on Friday or Saturday.

I am assuming from what I just read in the FAQ'a re photoshoots that I can't do what I wanted to do and have a family group with all 4 of us in it, I will have to split us into 2 groups of 2, which is slightly disappointing as the point was to have an all the family together with the guest shot.

Can you just confirm my interpretation is correct as if its not I have another question, if it is I won't bother and will have a rethink about what to do photowise.

Many thanks

• Showmasters Admin

I am assuming from what I just read in the FAQ'a re photoshoots that I can't do what I wanted to do and have a family group with all 4 of us in it, I will have to split us into 2 groups of 2, which is slightly disappointing as the point was to have an all the family together with the guest shot.

Can you just confirm my interpretation is correct as if its not I have another question, if it is I won't bother and will have a rethink about what to do photowise.

Many thanks

Please talk to the photo crew on the day, but this will be fine. We put the 2 person limit in so that we can enforce it if we need to, but usually we don't.

Saying this though, please be aware that it is one ticket PER PERSON not per shoot, so 4 people in a shot will need 4 tickets bought.

That's brilliant Too Tall thank you. I have 4 tickets so no problem. In which case my other question was is it one pose with 4 photos of the same shot or 4 separate poses? Or just one shot and one copy of the photo (I think when I've had 2 people in its been two poses & two photos but that was ages ago and I can't remember) Thanks