ANSWERS to FAQs

LYVIE

The best explanation can be found in section 2.3 of the event FAQ.

Thanks for the heads up, "Colonel Goa'uld Butt Kicker". :coolthumb: I have a severe Social Anxiety Disorder/ Panic Attack problem, so the tips on how to communicate came in handy. Plus, I'm thinking of giving one of the guests a gift. A simple photocopy of a picture taken of me & her together at a previous convention. :smile:

Question guys.

What happens if I have my photograph taken in a Shoot but forget to collect it at the Photo Collection Area? The reason I ask is because my Crew Colours weren't visible in the Photo shoot so I'm not sure which set it will be in? Also how can I collect it?

Question guys.

What happens if I have my photograph taken in a Shoot but forget to collect it at the Photo Collection Area? The reason I ask is because my Crew Colours weren't visible in the Photo shoot so I'm not sure which set it will be in? Also how can I collect it?

E-Mail the office and ask. They'll forward your e-mail to the person handling the photo distribution. I am not sure who is doing it this time and I don't want to give out wrong info. It doesn't matter if you were crew or not. But please wait a couple of days, the e-mail backlog after the show will be enormous.

Question guys.

E-Mail the office and ask. They'll forward your e-mail to the person handling the photo distribution. I am not sure who is doing it this time and I don't want to give out wrong info. It doesn't matter if you were crew or not. But please wait a couple of days, the e-mail backlog after the show will be enormous.

Thanks Petra. I'll leave it for a few days and check then.