ANSWERS to FAQs

LYVIE

Yes, the only issue might be very busy guests with virtual queuing tickets, go an collect those straight after your shoot, and you can always ask the crew member handing each out for advice.

Some guests won't requre VQ tickets and you can just walk up to the guest assistant, pay for the autograph, choose your image and get your autograph.

Have a good read through the frequently asked questions, it is very useful if you haven't been before

will it be possibly to buy Autograph tickets on the day? bearing in mind that i am arriving on Saturday at around 10:45 and going straight to a John Barrowman photoshoot...

You pay for autographs once you have joined a guest's line. So what you need are the Virtual Queue tickets - assuming you need John? Those are handed out near the guest's signing table, provided they are on the VQ system. Those VQ tickets are for free and are handed out on the day only.

will it be possibly to buy Autograph tickets on the day? bearing in mind that i am arriving on Saturday at around 10:45 and going straight to a John Barrowman photoshoot...

You pay for autographs once you have joined a guest's line. So what you need are the Virtual Queue tickets - assuming you need John? Those are handed out near the guest's signing table, provided they are on the VQ system. Those VQ tickets are for free and are handed out on the day only.

ahh right okay thankyou! :D

HELP! :grump: I only found out about this event at my local library, yesterday! I want to go to this event on saturday. I've only been to one of these conventions & it was in a mall. I don't know Milton Keynes well, as I'm in rural, styx Suffolk. How can I get to this event from the train station? And, it's free entry, right? I'm too late for photoshoots? I am so out of my depth, here! :crying::eek:

HELP! :grump: I only found out about this event at my local library, yesterday! I want to go to this event on saturday. I've only been to one of these conventions & it was in a mall. I don't know Milton Keynes well, as I'm in rural, styx Suffolk. How can I get to this event from the train station? And, it's free entry, right? I'm too late for photoshoots? I am so out of my depth, here! :crying::eek:

It's at the Don's Stadium. The mall was a prior venue.

There is a free bus from the train station. The schedule can be found here. http://www.collectormania.com/miltonkeynes/index.php?option=com_flexicontent&view=items&cid=7&id=2&Itemid=7

It is free entry, yes. All photoshoots were still available online when the shop was closed, but some may sell out at the show. What are the shoots you were looking at?

• Like 1

It's at the Don's Stadium. The mall was a prior venue.

There is a free bus from the train station. The schedule can be found here. http://www.collector...7&id=2&Itemid=7

It is free entry, yes. All photoshoots were still available online when the shop was closed, but some may sell out at the show. What are the shoots you were looking at?

Thank you, your Majesty! :king:

il be gutted if 5 doctor photo shoot sells out today is there anyway saving ticket for 2 morrow

Not unless you have a friend going who'll buy one for you, sorry.

also at the talks will we be allowed to film them with normal cammera willing to sit at back so i dont get in anyones way

There is no filming allowed, sorry. Only still photography and the flash can only be used in the first couple of minutes.

will film be allowed else where at the event

Some guests may have signs up asking for no filming. In general if you film a guest or another attendee please ask first if it's okay. Cosplayers are generally fine with it and sometimes there's impromptu photoshoots even But filming is a matter that's a little sensitive for some. Crowd shots and that won't be a problem.

ok and was just wondering are there any cash machanes at the event something tell me im going need them or can u card to bu tickets etc

There is one at the ASDA closeby. But you can pay your tickets by card at the Organisers Booth. You can also buy autograph vouchers there which you can then use instead of cash at the signing tables.

sorry if this has already been answered but what do numbers on ticket mean on some i have 10 and 12 but one mine is 147 does that men iv got wait longer the higher the number?

Some of the photosessions will be broken down and those with the lowest numbers i.e. 1-50 will be called first. In the case of talk tickets they mean nothing really just lets SM know how many have been sold as there is no set seats.

ive read this but couldnt see my answer are you taking card payments for photo seshs? i couldnt pre buy incase i went into labour lol x

Yep there should be a cash and card option available, there has been at many of the previous events so you can get all your tickets first in one go when you get there.

Hope this helps.

In the case of talk tickets they mean nothing really just lets SM know how many have been sold as there is no set seats.

The ticket numbers do mean something for talks, approx 1-20 will be in the first non-Gold row, 21-40 in the second etc.

http://showmasterson...showtopic=76136

Oh right thanks. Saw the first come first served thing first, lol.

In the case of talk tickets they mean nothing really just lets SM know how many have been sold as there is no set seats.

The ticket numbers do mean something for talks, approx 1-20 will be in the first non-Gold row, 21-40 in the second etc.

http://showmasterson...showtopic=76136

Oh right thanks. Saw the first come first served thing first, lol.

Damn, I had a feeling I forgot to change one part. Sorry! *goes off to edit*