ANSWERS to FAQs

LYVIE

thanks QS, hopefully there is a queue otherwise its going to be a free for all, with everybody running to get there vt for Karen

There will be no running in any case. You met TooTall. Have you ever seen him shouting at someone no running? He stopped everything dead in their tracks so far. :lol:

• Like 2

I've seen it happen. More than once.

People who run are stopped and explained the reasons as to why they should not be running. In the meantime the queue carries on moving, and as a result they end up a lot further back than they were originally, and end up with a higher VT number,

"STOP!!!!!!! DON'T RUN!!!!!!! IF YOU RUN YOU'LL GO TO THE BACK OF THE QUEUE!!!!!!!"

Believe me, he's not called Too Tall for nothing! I remember LFCC in 2010 the doors opened I walked fast, my Friend ran and all of a sudden this ALMIGHTY! BOOMING! Voice just yelled as though it was coming from a freakin foghorn- I remember distinctly the sound of screeching trainers and a sense of major embarrassment, you think I'm being sarcastic or exaggerating? Believe me, I'm telling the truth! Its no lie.

• Like 1

Hi thanks for this awesome FAQ that really helps newbies to collectormania like myself. I notice in the FAQ it mentions you can ask to see what 10x8 they have available to sign or you can choose to buy your own. 2 questions I pose are....

1. Can I bring in any photos of my own that I may have found online?

2. What stage can you ask to see what pictures they have available, is it as soon as you join the queue or just before?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :-)

1. As far as I'm aware you can bring your own photos

2. Sometimes, like I did a couple times before, you can see the desk that has the photos on, so you can decide which one you want early or find one on a stall

I really hopes this helps

Edited by Blonger

usually when you get to the desk to pay is when you see the images. If there isn;t a queue, there is no problem with just asking if you can see them, but sometimes there are sizable queues for the popular guest, and you would still have to queue up with everyone else to get to see them.

Yes, of course you can bring appropriate photos of your own.

Believe me, he's not called Too Tall for nothing! I remember LFCC in 2010 the doors opened I walked fast, my Friend ran and all of a sudden this ALMIGHTY! BOOMING! Voice just yelled as though it was coming from a freakin foghorn- I remember distinctly the sound of screeching trainers and a sense of major embarrassment, you think I'm being sarcastic or exaggerating? Believe me, I'm telling the truth! Its no lie.

You missed the one where he had the Jedi lightsabre in his hands. :lol:

Hello,

I am looking to get R2D2 signature on Friday, unfortunately I cant get there till 2-2:30pm, how long will I be waiting? Will I still get it?

That won't be a problem. You may have to wait a moment because Kenny likes to chat, but you'll get your autograph okay. Fridays are generally more quiet.

• Like 1

Hello,

I am looking to get R2D2 signature on Friday, unfortunately I cant get there till 2-2:30pm, how long will I be waiting? Will I still get it?

That won't be a problem. You may have to wait a moment because Kenny likes to chat, but you'll get your autograph okay. Fridays are generally more quiet.

Sweet, Thanks.

haha, yes, DON'T RUN!!!

Of pain of not getting a good selection if you hadn't of run - if that makes sense eeek.

You missed the one where he had the Jedi lightsabre in his hands. :lol:

When and what year was that?

My first Showmasters con was Collector 2010 (yep, I'm still a newbie - kind of) come to think of it he didnt have it at Empire Day if he had of done I'd of engaged in a Lightsabre battle right there and then - instead I did it with another Fan who also had a Lightsabre with him.

*Gets his Lightsabre and starts phwooom phwooom phwooom jumping onto furniture and almost taking out (another) lightfitting*

When and what year was that?

My first Showmasters con was Collector 2010 (yep, I'm still a newbie - kind of) come to think of it he didnt have it at Empire Day if he had of done I'd of engaged in a Lightsabre battle right there and then - instead I did it with another Fan who also had a Lightsabre with him.

*Gets his Lightsabre and starts phwooom phwooom phwooom jumping onto furniture and almost taking out (another) lightfitting*

It was at a LFACC. I think 2009.

will all guest have photos that can be signed or will i haft to bring my own (sorry new to all this)

also im unable to stand for a long while due to bad leg that im having operated on will i be able to sit in ques or is there something i can do thanks (im not registered disabled but will be soon)

unrelated to event but is there any places to eat near by kfc mcdonalds etc

• Showmasters Admin

will all guest have photos that can be signed or will i haft to bring my own (sorry new to all this)

also im unable to stand for a long while due to bad leg that im having operated on will i be able to sit in ques or is there something i can do thanks (im not registered disabled but will be soon)

unrelated to event but is there any places to eat near by kfc mcdonalds etc

All guests have photos to have signed.

The actual queues are normally only 5-10 minutes long. If you need a chair, please talk to the crew. There's not a lot of space but we'll sort something out.

Yes, there is a KFC etc on site about 500 feet away from the stadium.