ANSWERS to FAQs

LYVIE

Thanks for this helpful FAQ!

About the free buses to MK Dons & returns, do they drive all day? Because I cannot get the info on the website, thanks!

Last year the exact info did get added closer to the event, that's probably the plan again.

The busses started before show opening time and I think the last one was half an hour after closing.

• Showmasters Admin

Thanks for this helpful FAQ!

About the free buses to MK Dons & returns, do they drive all day? Because I cannot get the info on the website, thanks!

Last year the exact info did get added closer to the event, that's probably the plan again.

The busses started before show opening time and I think the last one was half an hour after closing.

That's correct, previously they've started at about 8am and the last one back has been at about 6:30pm.

Also on free busses - are they wheelchair accessible?

I've not used them myself but if I'm honest I'm sure previously they've just been standard coaches not special wheelchair accessible ones.

I've not used them myself but if I'm honest I'm sure previously they've just been standard coaches not special wheelchair accessible ones.

Is there any way to find out if they can be used by someone in a wheelchair?

• Showmasters Admin

Is there any way to find out if they can be used by someone in a wheelchair?

Email the office - info@showmastersonline.com

They'll be booking them so will be the only ones that know for sure.

• Moderators

From using them myself, they have been double decker buses, and slightly older ones, so not the ones where the floor moves down etc. I haven't seen anyone in a wheelchair on them before, so not sure if there's ramps available, or the space etc.

Hopefully someone can double check for you though.

• Showmasters Admin

how much parking is there on site? it doesn't get completely full does it, as i'm planning on getting to the event at about ten in the morning. cheers

There are loads of spaces, as it's a football stadium. We've not filled it up yet :WAVE:

how much parking is there on site? it doesn't get completely full does it, as i'm planning on getting to the event at about ten in the morning. cheers

There are loads of spaces, as it's a football stadium. We've not filled it up yet :P

and here I was expecting you to have filled it with all your Star Trek autos!

Thanks TT and Queen Sindel!

On autographs if guests are only there on specific days can you only buy their autographs then or can you get all you autographs at once? This is assuming that if virtual queue is for guest this is seperate from buying an auto for that guest or have I misunderstood?

On autographs if guests are only there on specific days can you only buy their autographs then or can you get all you autographs at once? This is assuming that if virtual queue is for guest this is seperate from buying an auto for that guest or have I misunderstood?

I'm not sure if I have understoof your question right, sorry.

If you have guest A who's there Friday to Sunday and guest B who's only there Sunday you can certainly get guest A on Friday and guest B on Sunday. You don't have to wait and get everyone the same day. You can not pay for guest B's autograph or get a VQ ticket for them on Friday though.

You can get a VQ ticket for any guest, but if you have changed your mind on meeting them that's no problem. A VQ ticket is free and doesn't force you to buy an autograph later.

I'm a little confused. Received my photo ticket today, and the letter with it mentions an "advanced booking queue" on arrival. Is a photo ticket "advanced booking" or would I just have to join the ordinary queue? Would hate to be stood in the wrong queue - been there done that and bought the t-shirt. Thanks!

I'm a little confused. Received my photo ticket today, and the letter with it mentions an "advanced booking queue" on arrival. Is a photo ticket "advanced booking" or would I just have to join the ordinary queue? Would hate to be stood in the wrong queue - been there done that and bought the t-shirt. Thanks!
It is a standard letter and that part is referring to the entry ticket. There will be a pre-paid queue for those that have booked thir entry ticket and a pay on the day queue for those that haven't.

• Moderators

I'm a bit confused about this aswell, isn't milton keynes free entry or has it changed this year?

I think the letter is a standard one that's used for all events. Most of the other events are paid entry.

I'm a bit confused about this aswell, isn't milton keynes free entry or has it changed this year?

Sorry for the confusion. I had too many browser tabs open and lost track of which part of the forum I was in. I thought it was LFCC :D

So if the entry is free, does it mean I just come and go in (or rather join the queue in front of the entrance, I suppose), or do I have to have some...I don't know...voucher for a free entrance? Thanks :)

Edited by SammyRomie

So if the entry is free, does it mean I just come and go in (or rather join the queue in front of the entrance, I suppose), or do I have to have some...I don't know...voucher for a free entrance? Thanks :)

No voucher. You can come and go as you please.