For SM - what's the limit?

ihearttwilightsaga

I suppose Too Tall could probably answer this too seeing as how he has to devise the crazy schedule! But is there a limit to the number of guests you would have/take? Or, as ET8 is the finale - is it really anything goes? I only ask as I am very excited and, frankly, am looking forward to a crazy weekend of standing in numberous queues! :D So, yes, how many? Is there a limit or will we take everything we can get?

Thank you!!!

• Showmasters Admin

There will of course be a financial limit. Every guest costs money so more tickets will mean more guests.

As far as a limit because of the schedule, I'd say probably 12-ish. We've had 12 at a Hub event. I'd say after that it'll become very difficult.

• Showmasters Admin

Just to comfirm I'm by no means saying there will be 12 guests at ET8. The question was what is the limit for the schedule and we have done 12.

I don't think ET8 is likely to get near that, but we have done it.

• Showmasters Admin

Can I please just make it clear that I have just suggested that 12 would become difficult for the schedule.

This does NOT mean that there is a LIMIT of 12 or....

That there is the possibility of there being 12 guests at ET8.

It means nothing! I purely answered the hyperthetical question being asked. I'm concerned that I'm already seeing facebook posts about this looking as if it's set in stone or some kind of official announcement. Is it not, it was purely a guess to a hyperthetical question.

• Moderators

To be honest, I don't think 12 guests is unreasonable.

Peter

Alex

Daniel

Justin

Gil

Charlie Bewley

Cat Man

Twilight Hand Woman

Mr Tent (from Eclipse)

A worm

Nutty Madam

Barry from 'Atom' the book publishers in a special one-off talk on the process to make a Twilight book. Includes a special smell-off where fans have to identify each book in the series by their smell.

Peter

Alex

Daniel

Justin

Gil

Charlie Bewley

Cat Man

Twilight Hand Woman

Mr Tent (from Eclipse)

A worm

Nutty Madam

Barry from 'Atom' the book publishers in a special one-off talk on the process to make a Twilight book. Includes a special smell-off where fans have to identify each book in the series by their smell.

Plus michael welch and booboo

Peter

Alex

Daniel

Justin

Gil

Charlie Bewley

Cat Man

Twilight Hand Woman

Mr Tent (from Eclipse)

A worm

Nutty Madam

ROFL!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

OH TT youve done it now....*sigh* why do people read into these things so much clearly he wasnt saying there is 12 guests and now people are spreading rumours on facebook..."Well TT said there would be 12 guests".... :D:huh::huh::huh::huh:

See now this is why my post had lots of "ifs" I think 8 would be a reasonable number. 7 was mental but I'm sure squeezing another in wouldn't be an issue. Anymore than 8 I think I'd just die. Seriously TT if you end up with more than 8 guests and you have to schedule them all I'm gonna have to buy you a drink or something I rememebr how stressed you were with 7

See now this is why my post had lots of "ifs" I think 8 would be a reasonable number. 7 was mental but I'm sure squeezing another in wouldn't be an issue. Anymore than 8 I think I'd just die. Seriously TT if you end up with more than 8 guests and you have to schedule them all I'm gonna have to buy you a drink or something I rememebr how stressed you were with 7

I think we'll have 7 at least but no way will there be 12...at least I don't think so, lol - there'll be too many con goers for a start, how would all of them get their photos/autos with the guests? :D

I`ll buy you a drink too - Milk? :D x

I`ll buy you a drink too - Milk? :P x

ROTFLMFAO :headscratch:

Peter

Alex

Daniel

Justin

Gil

Charlie Bewley

Cat Man

Twilight Hand Woman

Mr Tent (from Eclipse)

A worm

Nutty Madam

Love how you included Catman and Emma :)

12 would be insane. Was that for stargate?? Daniel can have my seat in the gold rows and I'll perch on his knee...he won't mind!!

I`ll buy you a drink too - Milk? :P x

ROTFLMFAO :D

;):D