Repeat Guests

hobbitfanatic

IM ABSOLUTLY OVER THE MOON ABOUT MEETING THE GUESTS ESPECIALLY PETER!!!!!!! COULDNT OFF ASKED FOR A BETTER LINE UP. I JUST HOPE OCTOBER HURRYS UP, AND PETER GETS READY FOR A CRAZY FEW NIGHTS AS I WASNT THERE AT ET1 CANT WAIT TO SEE HIM PAAARRTTTYY WITH US X

• Showmasters Admin

You'll all love Peter, I think the best way to describe him is a rouge-ish flirt. Just imagine if John Barrowman was straight :P

I knew it! :P Well, not in the sense of actually KNOWING but sometimes you just know, you know?

I know :P

It seems we now have a full house of guests but none of them new guests which I'm very disappointed at. Thanks for the great memories and getting the guests but unfortanly nothing different to make me come to this one. It's nice to see friends but it's a waste of money if I have all the auto and photoshoots already.

• 2 weeks later...

I've met all the guests so far apart from Peter. And i cannot tell you how excited i am to meet him!! I've been cursing since i missed ET1 by a few days.

I would love to meet other cast members that havent been before - but to be honest i am happy to meet repeat guests too - they have all been so lovely.

A hightlight for me would be Jamie Campbell Bower.... he was lovely last time and would love to meet him again!!!

tote agree with you peter is the only one i haven't met but if he is there i am more than happy and it is nice to meet some of the cast we already met again. maybe we get 1 or 2 new faces too we will see. but with peter more than a dream comes true :D