Repeat Guests

hobbitfanatic

Thanks so much showmasters for the guests you bring to the shows for ET and signing events they are always great unfortanly I've not been to the last few ET's due to repeat guests.

I would love to go the last one but can not jusitfy going with the amount of repeat guests.

I've met all the guests already accounced and 3 of which I've met twice.

Please please can we have new guests I know people are requests guests who have already been but can we look into different guests instead I'm sure previous ET goers will more likely go to the last one if there is.

I would go to a con regardless of the guests coz I love them so much. But I can totally appreciate what you're saying about repeat guests. I would love new guests obv but the repeats aren't too bad other than people requesting Booboo for example who even though he is amazing we have literally just had him at a con.

I think at this stage of the game we should consider ourselves lucky for anyone we get from the cast.

Some of the repeat guests have been the best, take Booboo for instance. Apart from the fact that I'd adopt the kid tomorrow, he's just incredibly polite and gracious to everyone. He was more relaxed this time and I think that can be said of all the repeat guests. They know what to expect from the UK fans and for me, that makes them more human!!!

I've met everyone so far except Peter at either ET5 or ET6 but I loved them all and I'm looking forward to meeting them again. It'll be an important moment for me meeting Peter, he seems more like a friend to me now. It'll be almost 2 years since I started tweeting him when October comes round...and I tweet him a lot. Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing who else gets announced :)

usually i'm the first to moan about repeat guests but for some reason, i'm glad we have repeats with this being the last i feel it could shape up to be a sort of reunion. i want EVERYONE old and new lol.... but i'd be happy with a huge line up of repeats because they've been before and WANT to come back, it shows they think we're awesome and shiz.... but yeah, i think with the whole goodbye thing, repeats might actually be nice...

i actually think that having repeat guests will be a lovely way to end the event and have 'closure'. it will be like a big reunion with all the people we have met over the years and definitely remind us of all the great memories we have had with the amazing range of guests we have had the oppurtunity to meet.

BRING BOOBOO BACK PLEASE!

I've met all the guests so far apart from Peter. And i cannot tell you how excited i am to meet him!! I've been cursing since i missed ET1 by a few days.

I would love to meet other cast members that havent been before - but to be honest i am happy to meet repeat guests too - they have all been so lovely.

A hightlight for me would be Jamie Campbell Bower.... he was lovely last time and would love to meet him again!!!