Rachel92

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

*BUMP*

Hey guys :WAVE:

Wheres my avatar gone?

Gave Dayna money the other night to get tickets booked YAY :dance:

Cant believe it's coming to an end but i cant wait for ET8 so looking forward to seeing you all again!

Hope everyones well xx

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

*BUMP*

Not long now ladies :dance:

Cant believe how dead the forum is these days, i always come on to check if theres any news.

So when do we think they'l tell us the themes for the partys? We need time to get outfits ready haahaa.

Hope your all well and realy looking forward to seeing u all in less than 2 months time :dance:

I think it is dead BECAUSE the themes haven't been announced - they give us so much to talk about. I come on every day just to see if we're going to be given a little bit of notice, as things stand now i'm going to be reusing dresses etc as we have no time at all to get things ordered etc. Seems like the last ET is going to go out with a fizzle rather than a bang. :thumbdown:

• Like 1

I think it'll still go out with a bang, the costumes aren't everything, I know that people want to make more effort as it's the last one, I totally get that, I just personally mostly don't go with themes unless I have a cosplay to go with it XD I know cosplay isn't everyone's choice, and I really want the themes to be announced too :)

Regardless of what the theme is for the sunday night, me n Dayna already have our outfits haahaa

I just like to be organised, i dont mind re-using my previous outfits because i love them.

Trying to decide at the minute if Rosalie wants to make one final appearance for ET8 :D

It'll definately go out with a bang coz we 'Da Bomb' haahaa :P

• Like 1