General Rambling

Rachel92

I still can't get over that cat dress and the palm tree and pineapple dresses from the other week (was it last week?) hahahahahahahaha!

We've got The Last Samurai on. I'm thinking of going to bed. It's been a long day.

I haven't seen this week's yet. Must see if it's repeated.

Gah the keds I normally get have gone up in price. Noooo. :wub:

I didnt see that cake :blush: oh my word :D makes the aeroplane I have to do in a fortnight positively trivial :D

Eek an aeroplane? That'll be an interesting task for ya.

A replica?? Eek! Sounds like you'll have your work cut out for you then. Although you always do an amazing job so no doubt it's gonna look fab!

I'm on my lunch break. Munching on vanilla pumpkin and sunflower seeds from my graze box (Kimi's influence :) ).

Edited by twilight obsessive

I still can't get over that cat dress and the palm tree and pineapple dresses from the other week (was it last week?) hahahahahahahaha!

They looked so uncomfortable and they were pretty hideous - what ever floats your boat eh? :borg:

I don't know yanno, I might go into the shop and ask or replicas to be made and wear them to the parties ^.^

I had to do a spitfire cake before Christmas, but this one has to be a lifelike replica of a plane for a corporate event :thumbup:

My least favourite type. Give me wedding cakes anyday

i swear i saw something like that on cake boss :D can i call you cake boss lady? though tbh i would re-name Buddy rice crispie cake boss because it seems most of his cakes are cereal treats =/ .... are your cakes actually cake?

Edited by i_heart_the_doctor

Americans are odd lol. Your cakes are always so yummy Rhi! Will one be making an appearance at ET8?

On my lunch break atm. Munching on orange sultanas, roasted hazelnuts and Belgian dark chocolate buttons (it's one of the punnets that was in my grazebox today lol). Yum!

We've got the window open at work and there's a nice breeze coming through. Makes me want to go on a nice long walk somewhere. Such a nice day today.

you want to know why the weather was nice today? It's because i removed my sunglasses from my bag, the moment i brought them the sun vanished so i kept them in my bag just incase, then i saw the fog this morning so i figured i might as well leave them behind....

you want to know why the weather was nice today? It's because i removed my sunglasses from my bag, the moment i brought them the sun vanished so i kept them in my bag just incase, then i saw the fog this morning so i figured i might as well leave them behind....

Woohoo! So it's all thanks to you! Hahaha. :)

I ate too much *burps* :YAHOO::YAHOO:

Hahaha ooh you piggy wig! What did you have?