General Rambling

Rachel92

See Im still wondering what to do part of me wants to go Silver for the last time but depending on who comes with me they will only be standard so I'll still have to sit there for the talks and stuff and queue up on my bill for photos and stuff PLUS knowing my luck these awesome guests wont stay guests because I have a silver ticket and I will of jynxed it :D

We'll be going Silver.

And shhhh Cheryl you won't have jinxed it. Well if you do go silver you could always sit with the person you're going with during the talks and stuff, just means you'll be sat further back lol. As for the autos and photos hopefully one of us lot'll be in the same group and you'll just have to text us and we'll wait for you. Ah but then your friend would be on their own. Hmmmm...

Rach stop encouraging me to spend more money you know it doesnt take much :wub:

:D

Look out Gil! :D

Hush your mush you :P Since we'll be at the same table I'm gonna be like "LOOK GIL THIS GIRL HERE IS CALLED RACHEL TOO AND IT'S SUCH A COINCIDENCE COS SHE LOOOOOOOOOOOOVESSSSSS YOU!" ;D

i'm not going to be able to get my ticket till the end of march i don't think =/ hopefully there will still be silver tickets left!

Also for a birmingham hoody simply head into town and buy one, being in birmingham it won't be hard to find :thumbup: the tourist information place used to have loads of stuff like that

oh believe me! We tried! All they had was I heart birmingham on tshirts, not just "Birmingham" on a sweatshirt like they told us on the phone before we left :thumbup:

hmmm =/ odd.... i wonder if you could get a universty of birmingham hoody.... most unis sell them

I tried in there too, they said no :thumbup:

0_o see i know where you could get a wolverhampton one easily lmao, i could tell you where to get loads of wlvo merch but yeah well there goes my suggestions and being a brummie i feel a little lost that i couldn't help lmao though i did just google the uni hoodies and they seem to be the only uni that is odd and doesnt have the classic university of whatever hoodie lol... heck even Aston uni has one! sorry my city sucks :D

i would suggest getting a blues t shirt, but for one i'm not even sure it would say birmingham on it (even though it's birmingham city... you think i'd know seeing as i work at the grounds but tbh i pay zero attention) and yeah, i know how people are about football lol

(Ponders the need to warn Gil what he is getting himself into) :blush:

ps Find him a hoody with "Birmingham" on the front and he would love you forever lol

But Rhi why would you ruin the fun?! :D

*desperately hunts out hoodies* has he specifically said he wants one?