General Rambling

Rachel92

Hey cara *sending bear hugs your way*

DAYNAAAAA you and karly posting again *giant bear hugs* what type of tickets are you guys gonna get?

JEMMAAAAAA!!! *big squishy hugs back* We'll be going silver I think. :-D Eeek Daddy Cullen! Yay! Fingers crossed work commitments don't get in the way for him this time.

I know you rude rude people :D

Random fact I thought I would share...apparently Ive been the most active in The Shadow of the moon...28% of my posts where from that con...epic :D

Mine is 33% Cheryl lol that con was awesome :D

Awwwwww last ever general rambling :( so sad xx

Edited by Ma Monkey Man xx

HELLO! I'm new and called Cara...........HIYA :)

Helllo Cara, I'm old and I'm Elaine ;)

Hi Cara I'm also old - welcome :D

Just wondering who'll be going to other Showmasters/Massive Events conventions next year? If there's a Hunger Games one next year I'll go to it, also I want to go to Hallowhedon :D

Would love to do The Games this year but it's having the money which won't be happening unless our numbers come up on the lottery :( If there's one next year we could be up for it :D

HELLO! I'm new and called Cara...........HIYA :)

Helllo Cara, I'm old and I'm Elaine ;)

Hi Cara I'm also old - welcome :D

Just wondering who'll be going to other Showmasters/Massive Events conventions next year? If there's a Hunger Games one next year I'll go to it, also I want to go to Hallowhedon :D

Would love to do The Games this year but it's having the money which won't be happening unless our numbers come up on the lottery :( If there's one next year we could be up for it :D

Yeah I can't afford this year's one either which is a shame cos I think it'll be brilliant, hopefully it's popular enough for one next year ;)

Ha ha ha me and Karly already know what we'll be wearing for the Sunday night. Be it the theme or not. Tee hee!

Do you know, there's more life on the ET8 forum than there ever was on the ET7 one. I wonder why that is?

Lol! Could it be coz it's the last one ever so we've all come online in honour of it? Lol. :YAHOO: