Guest Authors

Schmoity

just being curious me... but will there be any Guest Authors at the BIG BANG LAST ET? I missed them the last time!!! So please please please bring some in....

my vote still goes to Josephine Angelini - STARCROSSED its a brilliant book and i know for sure she would be interested <_<

she would fit lovely into our twilight world :unsure:

I totally missed the authors at ET7. I would absolutely love to meet Cassandra Clare, PC Cast, Rachel Caine, Charlaine Harris and Alyson Noel. Oh and Richelle Mead since the first time I met her I was so overwhelmed I just talked utter rubbish to her.

And would it be too far to ask for a little known author called Stephenie Meyer....

I say it at everyone but PC CAST!!!!! :D

Totally with you there Cheryl! Also Stephenie Meyer (well guess that goes without saying), Cassie Clare, Nancy Holder and Rachel Caine would be awesome! Oooh and Alyson Noel because I didn't get to meet her at LFCC ha ha. Oooh and Tabitha Suzuma and Suzanne Collins. Ok I'll stop there. There's just so many I'd like to meet ha ha.

Edited by twilight obsessive

• Showmasters Admin

ET8 is very likely to have some authors.

For some reason Feb is just a bad time for them, happens every year. But when it comes to October all is shiny in the world ;) So I'll be surprised if there's not at least 2 or 3 at ET8.

As for Stephenie Meyer, that would be a coup and a half.

Would love it if Richelle Mead could come back, I never met her last time because I hadn't read her books, so I wasn't bothered.

Shortly after I started reading them and have since been totally obsessed with Rose and Dimitri and totally regret not meeting her!! I want to tell her how much I identify with Rose and how her books had me in floods of tears on a full train!! :D

Please?!?! :P

Would love it if Richelle Mead could come back, I never met her last time because I hadn't read her books, so I wasn't bothered.

Shortly after I started reading them and have since been totally obsessed with Rose and Dimitri and totally regret not meeting her!! I want to tell her how much I identify with Rose and how her books had me in floods of tears on a full train!!:YAHOO:

Please?!?! :YAHOO:

I heart Dimitri. :wub:NOT the Twilight one of course :lol:

How about the authors of those books we got in our packs at ET7? It'd be cool to get them signed since (if the books do well) they'd be collectibles in the future :)

Yeah Team Dimka lol :P

Which one is that? Haven't had a chance to read yet :3

omg J R Ward pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase!!!!

Also Joss Stirling, Rachel Caine, Richelle Mead, ok basically ALL the ones that have been said already so thats what at LEAST 15 authors at ET8 already? ha it's gonna be a blast! Looks like things are going to have to run through the night but pffft who needs sleep when theres autos and signings and talks to go to! As long as there's red bull on tap we'll be fine! =D

Shortly after I started reading them and have since been totally obsessed with Rose and Dimitri and totally regret not meeting her!! I want to tell her how much I identify with Rose and how her books had me in floods of tears on a full train!!:thumbup:

Please?!?! :D

I heart Dimitri. :wub:NOT the Twilight one of course :D

:D:P

JK rowling .............

I'd like Felicity Heaton but shes more of an adult author with lots of hardcore in her books so might not be possible but would be pretty awesome. Also her books are mainly Kindle though she has started bringing paperbacks out. Also for anyone who likes werewolves I suggest reading Nicky Charles books. They are 18+ again but yeah their good. I've read 3 out of 4 of them in about 5 days.

Shortly after I started reading them and have since been totally obsessed with Rose and Dimitri and totally regret not meeting her!! I want to tell her how much I identify with Rose and how her books had me in floods of tears on a full train!!:YAHOO:

Please?!?! :P

I heart Dimitri. :wub:NOT the Twilight one of course :poki:

:YAHOO::P

You know I love him really. :D