Is anyone going alone?

jessicareed1990

I went to Proms alone, dragged a friend to the next one.

I have met so many amazing people because of ET and you will never be on your own - chat to people on the FB page or Twitter - we are a really nice bunch of people, sometimes we get a little "over excited" and have a moan but we get over it quickly.

I know it's easy to say "come and say hi" I couldn't do that though! but.... Come and say hi!!!

Ok, thanks for the reassurance :) ...I'm sure I will still have an awesome weekend!

Do you have the link to the facebook group please? I will join it now

Hi Jessica, did u get the details of the group? If you did will u post it please. It's mine and my friends 1st con and were very friendly. Lorraine xxxx

Ok, thanks for the reassurance :) ...I'm sure I will still have an awesome weekend!

Do you have the link to the facebook group please? I will join it now

Hi Jessica, did u get the details of the group? If you did will u post it please. It's mine and my friends 1st con and were very friendly. Lorraine xxxx

Hi no I still haven't found the group yet...I've been searching but just can't find it :YAHOO:

If I find it I will be sure to send it over :)

x.x.x

Ooh really Do you have a link to the event page?

Haha I really wanted a picture with Rob mainly but by the time he got to me he was only doing autographs :YAHOO: But still happy to have got the chance to speak to him! I'm going to make sure I can go the BDP2 première I'd be so sad if I missed it knowing it would be the last one

x.x

Haha I really wanted a picture with Rob mainly but by the time he got to me he was only doing autographs :P But still happy to have got the chance to speak to him! I'm going to make sure I can go the BDP2 première I'd be so sad if I missed it knowing it would be the last one

x.x

Hope this works http://m.facebook.com/event.php?eid=115048995288634

Ur still really lucky to have met him wish I could :P I have small children and midweek a nightmare with school runs and working full time and I am in Manchester. Will see though maybe haha xxx

Haha I really wanted a picture with Rob mainly but by the time he got to me he was only doing autographs :P But still happy to have got the chance to speak to him! I'm going to make sure I can go the BDP2 première I'd be so sad if I missed it knowing it would be the last one

x.x

Ur still really lucky to have met him wish I could :P I have small children and midweek a nightmare with school runs and working full time and I am in Manchester. Will see though maybe haha xxx

Yes thank you it works :)

Yeah I'm really pleased that I did get to meet him. Yeah it would be a problem to go if you have children especially when it will be in term time when the première is on :( And yeah I'm from Manchester too so if my friend didn't drive there last time it would of been a pain to get to with train and tube fare/times x.x

x.x

Yeah I'm really pleased that I did get to meet him. Yeah it would be a problem to go if you have children especially when it will be in term time when the première is on :( And yeah I'm from Manchester too so if my friend didn't drive there last time it would of been a pain to get to with train and tube fare/times x.x

That's mad that ur a Manchester girl too, ru going to mcfly on 10th march I am going I luv them u met Danny as well :( double jel now!!!!

x.x

That's mad that ur a Manchester girl too, ru going to mcfly on 10th march I am going I luv them u met Danny as well :( double jel now!!!!

I know it is mad haha, where abouts in Manchester are you from? Noo not going I really wanted to but supposed to be going to London on the 14th so need to save for that. Yeah I met Danny I was working backstage at a Christmas light switch on and he was doing the lights so got a photo with him before we sent him on stage, he was really nice!

x.x

• Moderators

You'll definitely never be alone. You'll be sucked into everything whether you like it or not, end up talking to loads of people you don't know, and be in touch with loads more after the event.

This is fact, not a choice.

Im going....just on 21st April hehe :P

Are u I can't wait only 2 weeks for me us twilight fans have good taste :P

I know it is mad haha, where abouts in Manchester are you from? Noo not going I really wanted to but supposed to be going to London on the 14th so need to save for that. Yeah I met Danny I was working backstage at a Christmas light switch on and he was doing the lights so got a photo with him before we sent him on stage, he was really nice!

x.x

I live in Middleton about 10mins from the centre, I can't wait for mcfly I luv them but not as much as twilight!!! Will be nice to spend time with people who are also obsessed and understand haha I am lucky that my best friend is also a twihard or I would be screwed.....

• 2 weeks later...

hi, dont worry about coming on your own everyone is so friendly and everyone talks to everyone lol.

im coming with my fiance he's not a fan of twilight but i didnt have nobody to go with so he said he'd come lol (might have something to do with the fact its our 3year anniversary that week haha) so i'll be on my own also so i'll be looking for female company thats just as mad as twilight as me lol, although he will be with me loads i doubt he'll be as excited as me lol. im also on the facbook page lol.....see most people network who go to the cons

hi, dont worry about coming on your own everyone is so friendly and everyone talks to everyone lol.

im coming with my fiance he's not a fan of twilight but i didnt have nobody to go with so he said he'd come lol (might have something to do with the fact its our 3year anniversary that week haha) so i'll be on my own also so i'll be looking for female company thats just as mad as twilight as me lol, although he will be with me loads i doubt he'll be as excited as me lol. im also on the facbook page lol.....see most people network who go to the cons

Hi I'm actually beginning not to worry as much now after seeing that everybody has said that everybody will talk to everyone. I'm looking forward to meeting more people who love twilight as much I do. However leave it until a week or so before and I'll probably start to panic again lol

Haha I don't blame you for dragging him along, I wouldn't miss out on meeting these guests for anything :thumbup:

I went to ET2 alone, met some crazy people at the train station (Rayray and HpSauce89) and have made many more friends since.

Wouldn't be without 3 of my ET girlies for the world.

Try to say get talking in the queues and on the forums, facebook pages etc. you've got a good few months to start remembering faces for ET8