Sunday Night Party

gillianre

Ive never seen the Hilton suits at the door before :YAHOO:

NO KARAOKE :lol: lol

DEFFO NO ON THE KARAOKE FRONT!

Yeah the suits were in the parties at one point, told people off for being near the dance floor with drinks!

yeah i was not impressed by them telling us to get off the dance floor with drinks i mean i had a plastic glass from claire lol

Sometimes I do feel a little singled out by the hotel as a group of people, if you get me, lol - would they tell the other functions not to go on the dancefloor? :YAHOO:

Ive never seen the Hilton suits at the door before :YAHOO:

NO KARAOKE :lol: lol

DEFFO NO ON THE KARAOKE FRONT!

Yeah the suits were in the parties at one point, told people off for being near the dance floor with drinks!

yeah i was not impressed by them telling us to get off the dance floor with drinks i mean i had a plastic glass from claire lol

Sometimes I do feel a little singled out by the hotel as a group of people, if you get me, lol - would they tell the other functions not to go on the dancefloor?:YAHOO:

maybe it's cause at ET6 there was a broken glass on the floor for a large chunk of the night, someone had obviously dropped a drink and left it and even though it kept getting reported the hilton took forever to come sweep it off, apparently it took someone falling onto said broken glass first. But tbh, not having drinks on a dancefloor makes sense to me, they aren't safe =/ you spill then it gets slippy and sticky and gross, if it's glass it could break and yeah, the amount of times i've nearly stepped on someones drink cause they left it on the floor is crazy! and dancing with a drink in your hand doesn't sound like much fun to me =/ i'd be too worried about spilling =/

WHY IS EVERYONE HATING ON KARAOKE?????

I LOVE KARAOKE!!!

rant over,

love the idea of watching a movie with everyone,that would be awesome..i didnt realise you need permission to watch a film in a group,i thought it was only illegal if they were selling tickets to see the film????

awesome idea though,congrats to whoever thought of that

:YAHOO:

i think we should keep banging on about it till october then they might let us,or sumone borrow a tv from your room bring it down and we can all bunch around that!!!lol

my bros got a 50" 3d tv..anyone wanna help me carry it?

• Showmasters Admin

love the idea of watching a movie with everyone,that would be awesome..i didnt realise you need permission to watch a film in a group,i thought it was only illegal if they were selling tickets to see the film????

awesome idea though,congrats to whoever thought of that

:YAHOO:

i think we should keep banging on about it till october then they might let us,or sumone borrow a tv from your room bring it down and we can all bunch around that!!!lol

my bros got a 50" 3d tv..anyone wanna help me carry it?

It's a nice idea but.....

The issue is that on ALL DVDs/Blurays it specifies it's for HOME use only. You HAVE to get a copy for PUBLIC showing and that's a whole heap of money, paperwork and time.

warning.gif

There's a much longer version here by one of our forum members TommyT, who explained why this may not happen at the ET proms way back.

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index....p;#entry1431334

What about if TT just 'happens' to be watching the film on the big screens and we all just 'happen' to be there? Shush - we won't tell anyone! :wub:

i thought the same...if we dont tell anyone,whos going to know???

it'l be our ET8 secret that we all have to swear we'll never tell another living soul till we die&if some of us end up being vampires..even then you have to agree to keep the guilty pleasure to your self for ETERNITY!!! Mwahahahahahahaha (evil laugh) :WAVE:

thank you for taking the time to upload that warning sign,ive seen it loadsa times just never took any notice ..ooops