Sunday Night Party

gillianre

Carrying on from the FB page I thought I should add something on here for those people not on FB.

Sunday night at ET8 is going to very sad, this is our last ever Eternal Twilight Party and we need to do something to make it the BEST ONE EVER. I would think that most people will be staying?!?!?!?

Sunday night party is normally pretty crappy to be fair (except the PJ party with Alex and Mike - EPIC) we need to plan something or have a theme that will make this amazing run of events end with a bang and not a fizzle at 10.30 with everyone in the bar!

Lets all get our thinking caps on and do this!

I totally agree! Most Sunday Night parties are indeed rather crappy and that is so sad. Except the PJ party with Alex and Mike, that was indeed EPIC!

Maybe we should just have a PJ party again on Sunday? Because let's be honest, that one really did rock and you can just go to bed immediately after :YAHOO: whahaha.

I turn 23 at midnight so will be getting rather drunk

whoop whoop same here.... (ok i turn i lttle bit older though) :P but yes sunday night have to rock.... not looking forward to the huge hangover on my birthday but you only live once!!! :)

I think if we meant to have three parties we need to have three. Not two and half

It's not even half a party normally. Think this time it opened after 9 and the bar closed not long after. Very depressing but we did jump about on the dance floor to try and liven it up a bit. Quite sad - we always make sure we dress up well on that night too.

Ive never seen the Hilton suits at the door before :YAHOO:

NO KARAOKE :YAHOO: lol

DEFFO NO ON THE KARAOKE FRONT!

Yeah the suits were in the parties at one point, told people off for being near the dance floor with drinks!

yeah i was not impressed by them telling us to get off the dance floor with drinks i mean i had a plastic glass from claire lol