If Justin's coming . . .any chance of getting Mike back?

ihearttwilightsaga

Just saying, they're great together and Mike Welch is amazing with the fans. He was so lovely when he was here last, taking the time to say goodbye at the parties just because he was having such a great time, and dancing with all kids and on stage. He was such an entertainer and so professional and just so lovely. Just saying . . . I think he'd love to be back! :D

Oh, and I second all the Bill Tangradi/Toni Trucks/Charley Bewley positivity - I know I've met them before but they were all lovely, and I think it'll be weird if the last ever con doesn't have Charlie there! ;)

And, if at all possible, it would be amazing to have Chris Heyerdahl - because I love him, that is all :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm still agreeing with this! I still have my fingers and toes crossed for Mike - which is making walking and typing very tricky, so an announcement soon would be great ;) lol!

Seriously though, I know it's a while away yet but I still feel like we need another announcement. I'm off to try and talk people into buying tickets so that ME have more money! LOL!