Which ET's have you been to?

dragonsanddaffodils

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

8. Anything that happened at an ET that you will never forget

So much, I met my best friend (Kady) thanks to ET cons I've also met the most amazing people including jazz, ellie, sarah, nikki, siobhan, jenny, chelsea, fran, lori, jess, gah im gonna forget people!! But some awesome genuine life changing people, it also introduced me to showmasters which in turn has made me some brilliant friends and people I love to bits ala angie, rhi, viki, nick, laurence etc... etc...and of course david bedwell :P lol

How dare I be an afterthought :P

• Showmasters Admin

So much, I met my best friend (Kady) thanks to ET cons I've also met the most amazing people including jazz, ellie, sarah, nikki, siobhan, jenny, chelsea, fran, lori, jess, gah im gonna forget people!! But some awesome genuine life changing people, it also introduced me to showmasters which in turn has made me some brilliant friends and people I love to bits ala angie, rhi, viki, nick, laurence etc... etc...and of course david bedwell ;) lol

At least you're on there :P:P

So much, I met my best friend (Kady) thanks to ET cons I've also met the most amazing people including jazz, ellie, sarah, nikki, siobhan, jenny, chelsea, fran, lori, jess, gah im gonna forget people!! But some awesome genuine life changing people, it also introduced me to showmasters which in turn has made me some brilliant friends and people I love to bits ala angie, rhi, viki, nick, laurence etc... etc...and of course david bedwell ;) lol

At least you're on there :P:P

lol

1. Which ETs you have been to (Proms count too): ET4, ET6, ET7 and hopefully ET8

2. Who was your favourite guest: Booboo Stewart, all the way <3

3. What was your favourite party: Hen Night Party - loved the party bus and bouncy castle!

4. What was your favourite Guest talk: Can't remember O_O so many great ones!

5. Which of the ETs was your favourite: The Parties and the signings and generally seeing my friends.

6. Does a particular song always make you think of ET: The songs that the DJ constantly has on repeat...

7. What is your favourite giveaway in your attendee pack: I loved the pens and stickers from ET4

8. Anything that happened at an ET that you will never forget: just generally Booboo Stewart....need i say any more?

1. Which ETs you have been to (Proms count too)

ET3,4,5,6 and 7

2. Who was your favourite guest

Jamie Campbell Bower

3. What was your favourite party

the civil war party was pretty epic

4. What was your favourite Guest talk

Jamie, Charlie and Christopher at ET3.... or just Jamie lol

5. Which of the ETs was your favourite

ET3

6. Does a particular song always make you think of ET

Supermassive black hole, but im not sure it's for any good reasons....

7. What is your favourite giveaway in your attendee pack

quite liked the edward cullen beer mats

I'm not going to forget any of them

I've been to all the ETs, but no Proms.

Kellan! And Peter, and JCB, and Charlie, and Toni and so many others.

I really enjoyed the Slumber Party, and Nessie's Birthday Party :)

Um. I loved Kellan and Peter's talk together. But they're all so good :D

ET3 or ET4 or ET5 :D

Firework by Katy Perry and Shake It by Metrostation.

Umm. Idk.

All of it! These conventions have been so, so awesome.

He's got TMI to film though hasn't he!? Didn't BooBoo's dad say they'd clear his schedule or summat if he's asked?

i think TMI is still very up in the air, everyone is waiting for news but not getting any, only thing they have so far i think is the main 2 cast, i'm not sure they even have a studio yet 0_0 that was the jist i was getting on tumblr the other week..... but yeah, TMI might be a while..... (you watch there be some news now i've said this)

Rock solid t shirt oh my god that was so not funny!!! Mega stress!

funniest moment everrrrrr

So much, I met my best friend (Kady) thanks to ET cons I've also met the most amazing people including jazz, ellie, sarah, nikki, siobhan, jenny, chelsea, fran, lori, jess, gah im gonna forget people!! But some awesome genuine life changing people, it also introduced me to showmasters which in turn has made me some brilliant friends and people I love to bits ala angie, rhi, viki, nick, laurence etc... etc...and of course david bedwell :D lol

How dare I be an afterthought :D

best to last? haha

At least you're on there :wub::wub:

Seeeeeeeeeeeee what I mean?! lolol I'll always love u for letting me spending an entire day with the man that is nick moran :YAHOO:

Since this is the last ET I thought it would be cool to see

1. Which ETs you have been to (Proms count too)- ET2, 4, 5, 6, 7

2. Who was your favourite guest- I think Leah Gibson or Toni Trucks

3. What was your favourite party- Renesmee's birthday party with the animal encounter

4. What was your favourite Guest talk- Any that chaske spencer, toni trucks, charlie bewley or gil birmingham were involved in

5. Which of the ETs was your favourite- ET 7 and 5 if you asked me for specifics I just can't pin them down

6. Does a particular song always make you think of ET- Raise your glass, hot n cold

7. What is your favourite giveaway in your attendee pack- Pens or badges are always a win :P

8. Anything that happened at an ET that you will never forget- I will always remember all of it. The moment of pure happiness whilst waiting in line for a photoshoot with charlie bewley he removed his baggy sweatshirt to reveal the tight black top he was wearing underneath :P rocking out with Toni Trucks to Lecarla, inventing 'Sharpie Vests' with Booboo, Chaske Spencer feeling my twins kick (whilst i was pregnant with them obviously) during a photoshoot - Edi Gathegi telling me to call one of my twins Laurent when i said they were both girls he said 'Lauren then'. The friends i've made. The list goes on.

Roll on ET8!

So much, I met my best friend (Kady) thanks to ET cons I've also met the most amazing people including jazz, ellie, sarah, nikki, siobhan, jenny, chelsea, fran, lori, jess, gah im gonna forget people!! But some awesome genuine life changing people, it also introduced me to showmasters which in turn has made me some brilliant friends and people I love to bits ala angie, rhi, viki, nick, laurence etc... etc...and of course david bedwell :( lol

:P

it is true though isn't it, when I think of the people I met going to Proms and ETs that I would never have met otherwise :P

Now the year is spent waiting for cons and wondering what crazy things I will get up to crewing and being with you guys lol :(

Since this is the last ET I thought it would be cool to see

Can't wait for ET8, it is going to be fantastic! :huh:

1. ET4, ET5, ET6, ET7 and got tickets for ET8!

2. Noel, Toni or Charlie... Or Booboo... It's to difficult to choose...

3. Volturi Ball ET7 just because of my conversation with Noel :D

4. Noel again - his 'Dear Diary' moment!

5. Umm, probably ET7 as I had much more confidence... Haha!

6. California Girls - because of dancing with Chaske!

7. The beer mat is pretty cool... :)

8. After my group photo at ET7 and Noel just goes 'Oops, I poked you in the back!' - made me giggle and I definitely won't forget it!! :L