Which ET's have you been to?

dragonsanddaffodils

1. Which ETs you have been to (Proms count too)

Proms, ET3-4-5-6-7

2. Who was your favourite guest

hmm Jamie Campbell Bower & Leah Gibson (but also Noel Fisher, Toni Trucks & Daniel Cudmore)

3. What was your favourite party

don't really stay at parties

4. What was your favourite Guest talk

Jamie Campbell Bower, laughed soo much

5. Which of the ETs was your favourite

ET4 (but ET3 was really good too)

6. Does a particular song always make you think of ET

nope

7. What is your favourite giveaway in your attendee pack

I wished I was gold at ET6 for the mockinjay pin

8. Anything that happened at an ET that you will never forget

being able to talk to some guests that I really like outside Twilight and some hugs I got :YAHOO:

Edited by Myself205

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prom, Et3 Et4 Et5 Et7

2. Who was your favourite guest ALEX MERAZ

3. What was your favourite party all the party at Et5

4. What was your favourite Guest talk Alex meraz lol

5. Which of the ETs was your favourite Et5

6. Does a particular song always make you think of ET Hummm A groupe Muse

7. What is your favourite giveaway in your attendee pack Wolf pack t-shirt

8. Anything that happened at an ET that you will never forget So many things lol

1. Which ETs you have been to (Proms count too) - all of them apart from ET7, beyond gutted about missing Noel :wub:

2. Who was your favourite guest - Michael Welch! Such a sweetheart, took the time to hang out with everyone, his little "thank you goodbye" speech at Sunday nights party was just so lovely, would love to meet him again.

3. What was your favourite party - oooo probably the Volturi ball at ET2, the party room looked so good!

4. What was your favourite Guest talk - ahhh difficult, got to be between Peter, JCB and Mike's solo talks :lol:

5. Which of the ETs was your favourite - ET5! All of the guests were so amazing and lovely.

6. Does a particular song always make you think of ET - Low by Flo Rida haha, aww actually, I Gotta Feeling BEP :P reminds me of Rachelle surprising us by turning up to the party and dancing along with everyone :D

7. What is your favourite giveaway in your attendee pack - uuurm oh the little La Push stick of rock at ET1! yum!

8. Anything that happened at an ET that you will never forget - I really cant pick just one, its just too difficult! :D

Edited by Holly

ET2, ET3, ET4, ET5, ET6, ET7 & I have a ticket for ET8

Rachelle (first twi cast member I met), Jamie, Noel, Mike, Gil, Chaske, Toni, MyAnna

All of them

With out a doubt, Jamie's!! <_<

ET2, because it was my first one

Too many to pick!

The badges! I know have a nice little collection! :)

Making some great friends that I will have for life, without these events I probably won't know them, and being able to be around people who don't think I'm weird and crazy for likeling Twilight!

Edited by hermycullen

Birmingham Proms, ET3, ET4, and ET5 :D

Jamie Campbell Bower, obv! :unsure:

The Slumber party! What an awesome f**king night that was...the only party Ive ever lasted till the end in :D

Jamie Campbell Bowers...SO funny!

ET3...wont lie this was because of JCB

Supermassive Black Hole...cant think why though <_<

Erm none of them really :P suppose the keyring that says give blood date a cullen...because its the only one ive used since haha

All of them! Ive had some of the best times in that Hilton, from the first one an being so nervous about meeting all the new people, to the con I was so hung over Ive had to leave breakfast to throw up in their public toilets :D They represent a different part of my life...to those that dont know Im not with Mike any more and by ET8 I will of finished Uni (WOOOO) So for me ET8 is gonna be so weird and different but im excited because for me it really will be an end of an era....how gay do i sound :D So overall I will never forget any of them :wub:

Edited by Jacobs_bint

I thought of various silly things to say and then decided to say this. It's a feeling thats difficult to put into words. Its the excitement of who's being announced, what the parties are, the countdown. It's the anticipation of your friends coming to pick you up in the car. Its the excitement of getting to the hotel, the nerves of who you'll meet that weekend and what you'll say, the intensity of the whole thing, that someone that's not been to an ET really doesn't understand. It's knowing you will come away with cherished memories, with happy memories, with more than a fair share of equally hilarious and cringy embarassing moments, it's coming away having gained friends, it's the horrible feeling in the pit of your stomach as you get in the car when it's all over, it's the awful post con blues afterwards and coming back down to earth as you try to get back into normal daily life, its loading photos onto FB afterwards and everyone laughing and joking about silly things we've done. It's about fun.

^^^This <_<

OMG this actually brought tears to my eyes. It sums up exactly how I feel about each con and I just don't think I'm ever gonna feel the same way about anything else :-(

ET1, ET2, ET3, ET4, ET5, ET6,ET7 and birmingham prom

Cant really choose one more but Kellan and Noel are at the top of my lists so far.

Peter is up there as well cos he was the first one i met at ET1.

I had a guest encounter with Kellan ..i remember him asking me if i had any questions as i was sat quietly at the otherside of the table next to one of his friends and i froze up shaking my head ha ha.

Noel of course everyone who met him at ET7 thought he was lovely.

Has got to be Newborns at ET3.

All the talks have different things we remember but Dear diary ;)And Rachelle Lefevre's talks <3

ET3 :')

Supermassive black hole ...when ever i hear it i will expect a guest announcement sadly that wont ever happen again to announce future guests to the next event <_<

Immortal City uncorrected proof book by Scott Speer from ET7 ...Seriously guys im in love with this book and the official book aint even out till march how on earth do i wait for the second book ...but thank you SM for this amazing book in our packs.

Meeting the most amazing bunch of people ever. No really the people i have met through these events i will never forget. The first time i met 'the cullens' and walking to their room at proms to meet them scared stiff when i had no reason to cos they turned out to be the most caring people.

Enough of the gooey love lol I will never forget all the drunken falls off the bull rides and meeting the real wolves at ET7 and standing in bella's truck at ET1 ...going up in the magic lift with an empty cup and coming down with a full cup of malibu and cranberry juice *cough*Claire*cough* ....giving up walking drunken down the corridor so crawling up them while Jo took pictures.

The list goes on there are so many memories and i have made friends that will hopefully last a life time <3

All of them apart from Proms

Oohhhh toughie...Charlie Bewley, Jamie Campbell Bower and Peter Facinelli

The first Volturi ball with the thrones and the gargoyles or the wedding party with the top table and the cake.

JCBs where he swore and all of Charlies

Gotta be ALL of them ;-)

Gotta be Supermassive Black Hole. Everytime I hear it I think of the opening ceremony and get chills down my spine.

The Hunger Games pin, the Give Blood..keyring and all the mugs/tshirts

Meeting the friends I have made for life and tbh every darn second of the ETs

All this reminiscing is making me sad so I'm off to drown myself in chocolate!!

I thought of various silly things to say and then decided to say this. It's a feeling thats difficult to put into words. Its the excitement of who's being announced, what the parties are, the countdown. It's the anticipation of your friends coming to pick you up in the car. Its the excitement of getting to the hotel, the nerves of who you'll meet that weekend and what you'll say, the intensity of the whole thing, that someone that's not been to an ET really doesn't understand. It's knowing you will come away with cherished memories, with happy memories, with more than a fair share of equally hilarious and cringy embarassing moments, it's coming away having gained friends, it's the horrible feeling in the pit of your stomach as you get in the car when it's all over, it's the awful post con blues afterwards and coming back down to earth as you try to get back into normal daily life, its loading photos onto FB afterwards and everyone laughing and joking about silly things we've done. It's about fun.

^^^This <_<

OMG this actually brought tears to my eyes. It sums up exactly how I feel about each con and I just don't think I'm ever gonna feel the same way about anything else :-(

This sums up what i could not put into words but you did it perfectly :unsure:

1. Which ETs you have been to? (Proms count too)

Birmingham Proms, ET2,3,4,5 & 7.

2. Who was your favourite guest?

Oh god. Erm, Gil<3 Jamie, Charlie, Noooooooooooeeeeeeeeelllll, Rachelle, Mike....all of them?

3. What was your favourite party?

Civil War, hands down the funniest one yet.

4. What was your favourite Guest talk?

Jamie's at ET3; I don't think I've ever laughed so much! "You're all filth!"

5. Which of the ETs was your favourite?

I like them all for different reasons :)

6. Does a particular song always make you think of ET?

Supermassive Black Hole even though I hate it. Moves Like Jagger will forever remind me of ET7.

7. What is your favourite giveaway in your attendee pack?

The Thunderbird & Whale bag! I like it cos it's not obviously Twilight.

8. Anything that happened at an ET that you will never forget?

Meeting my awesome friends :) <3

Now Rach, that is just being mean :poki:

I just realised Ihavent done mine

1. Which ETs you have been to? (Proms count too)

Birmingham Proms, ET2,3,4,5,6 & 7. (although I crewed from 4 onwards)

2. Who was your favourite guest?

that is really hard actually. Leah was lovely, Jamie was awesome, but lets face it,, we have had awesome guests at ET's , I would love all of them to be at the last one for different reasons

3. What was your favourite party?

um, I liked different bits of all the parties. Candyfloss, dancing with friends, the different themes, all fab

4. What was your favourite Guest talk?

Jamie's at ET3; I don't think I've ever laughed so much! "You're all filth!" - i have to agree with Rach here, best talk ever!

5. Which of the ETs was your favourite?

I don't think I could have a favourite

6. Does a particular song always make you think of ET?

That is bittersweet, cos supermassive black hole, but now it drives me mad cos have heard it so much lol but it will always remind me of et

7. What is your favourite giveaway in your attendee pack?

I have crewed mostly, so don't have the giveaways, but I loved the magnets from when I was gold

8. Anything that happened at an ET that you will never forget?

meeting friends, I love the whole thing, but now get to see it from a different perspective. Seeing you guys enjoying yourself so much is one of the main reasons I crew. Watching how much the guests get excited just before they go on stage to see you all, they love it too which makes the cons even better.

Brum Proms was my first con with massive events, so for that reason, I will always look back fondly at the ET cons, plus, there are so many awesome people that go to them, attendees, crew and guests, the atmosphere is always fab.

Bring on ET8, but I think there will have to be stacks of tissues for all the sniffling peeps, end of an era

Now Rach, that is just being mean :poki:

Bring on ET8, but I think there will have to be stacks of tissues for all the sniffling peeps, end of an era

I think we all know I love Cheryl :) and you. AND EVERYONE.

I'm pretty sure I'll need a bucket for all my creys that weekend!

:poki:

I just thought of another memory

How drunk you lot were at the Jamie gold pass drink reception lol

That was a highlight! Telling Jamie that Charlie looked like Jedward, who then told Charlie that he looked like Jedward. His hair was flat for the rest of the weekend!!!!! :poki:

ET1, ET2, ET3, ET4, ET5, ET6, ET7, London proms and wouldn't miss ET8 for anything! So all of them. :D

No surprise to most...LOL! Charlie Bewley :wub:

Prom at ET1 :YAHOO:

JCB.....never laughed so much in my life! :YAHOO:

ET3....thanks to Charlie, JCB and being GOLD1 :poki:

Black eyed pees - I gotta feelin' :poki:

Hmmmm...I love the mugs, my favourite mug was from ET4

EVERYTHING! The whole experience of these events has been amazing, and somehting that will never leave me!

I seriously cannot thank ME enough for running these events, and I am truly saddened that this is the last one! But hopefully it will be the BEST one so BRING IT ON!! :YAHOO:

I think we all know I love Cheryl :) and you. AND EVERYONE.

Yeah you do :P lol

I was quite drunk when I went for my Jamie signing on the Friday....then proceeded to tell him that I'd started a bit too early and then rambled lot at him....*sigh* I love him :D He just reminds me of Freddie Mercury so much :D

Et3, ET4, ET 5, ET 6, ET 7

Jaine Campell Bower and Julia Jones

PJ Party and Prom

Jamie Campell Bower and the Clearwater Siblings

ET 3

Mug from ET 7

meet my friend from Ireland in the Charlie Bewley Foto line and it was definitly the best thing!!!

^^^This :D

Thanks guys :D

and sorry to get so soppy about it all!!! It's just been such a big part of my life for so long, I can't imagine life without it now!!!

Edited by ~nickichicken~

:D

I just thought of another memory

How drunk you lot were at the Jamie gold pass drink reception lol

Oh lord that was epic but so bad omg. Charlie told us to pace ourselves o.O I remember Jamie told us off for eating all the pom bears :3

1. Which ETs you have been to (Proms count too): ET4, ET6 & I will be at ET8 of course :)

2. Who was your favourite guest: I can even choose one. Al the guests I've met were amazing in their own way.

3. What was your favourite party: Baseball party at ET6

4. What was your favourite Guest talk: Booboo Stewart & Bronson Pelletier at ET4

5. Which of the ETs was your favourite: ET4. It was my very first. I will remember this forever :)

6. Does a particular song always make you think of ET: Firework by Katy Perry

7. What is your favourite giveaway in your attendee pack: I don't have a favorite in particular. They are conserved as relics in my room ^^

8. Anything that happened at an ET that you will never forget: I almost make Bronson fall down at one of the parties at ET4 :) But I'm sure, there will be lots of others things I will never forget after ET8 ^^

1,2,3 and proms (popped into the bar at et4!)

No surprises but Charlie Bewley - having had the chance to speak to him on a personal level too he is one of the most kindest, friendliest, smartest and thoughtful people I've ever met, guest or not

Not sure tbh but I loved camping out at et2 and the sunday at et3 was awesome

JCB and charlies and their faces when my phone went of

ET3 without a doubt, charlie bewley, jcb, TEAM BEWLEY rocking it, gold drinks reception, rock solid tshirt haha, see yembi, bloody walls, crusty contact lenses, secret meetings gah was awesome

Flightless bird

Forks high school tee

So much, I met my best friend (Kady) thanks to ET cons I've also met the most amazing people including jazz, ellie, sarah, nikki, siobhan, jenny, chelsea, fran, lori, jess, gah im gonna forget people!! But some awesome genuine life changing people, it also introduced me to showmasters which in turn has made me some brilliant friends and people I love to bits ala angie, rhi, viki, nick, laurence etc... etc...and of course david bedwell ;) lol

Interviewing charlie bewley, tbh ive skipped the last few because I don't like twilight anymore however going to ET1 changed my life by the people i've met and the experiences ive had and of course the GRAND HOTEL ahaha!

Roll on et8 go out with a bang!

Edited by Talie